• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask The User Below You Anything

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Nope.
How hard is it to put up that many people for that long?

T

the sleepiest kitty

A people is a peopley person who is also person people. :)

How did it go?

Shyy

Nope. Living outside of town has its perks.
How many chances did you get to induce diabetic comas?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Nope. Living outside of town has its perks.
How many chances did you get to induce diabetic comas?
not often, I don't like sweets.

Pizza or calzones?

Shyy

Depends on my mood. Normally, calzone gets the nod, since most of the idiot pizza places DO NOT know what a Margarita type pizza is. Farking HEATHENS!!!!!!!
Socks with flip-flops or NO socks?

Zippy!

Certified Bean
No socks. I refuse to elaborate further

When's the last time it rained where you live?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
been a few weeks, our power went out ;w;

Why are you staring like that?

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
Well I’m off on Wednesday and Thursday this week… so maybe go to quarters. If I’m working I like to eat dinner.

Do you play croquet?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I've played it before, but its been a very long time. Interesting sport though.

Favorite show atm?

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
ATM… been kind of stuck on Splinter by Gary Newman. But my favorite song ever is either Brain Damage/eclipse, echoes, or time… all by Pink Floyd. It’s hard to say.

What are you going to do next?

Rimna

Probably die, but who knows. Maybe I'll buy a watch instead.

Speaking of that - what is time to you? What does it mean, what's its value, etc?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi

Speaking of that - what is time to you? What does it mean, what's its value, etc?
Time is gay, there for its value is zero, because nothing is worth more than gay. Because everything is equal ^w^

Does that make any sense?

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)

Time is mearly a way to reference a certain point in a never ending chain of events. You can use those point to invent durations that you can then use to plan around bits and pieces of future events. It also helps us to quickly summarize and generalize how many events we have experienced to other people... for example your age is how many times you have experienced the event of the earth traveling around the sun.

As calculated by the durations set before me I will not be here forever, so my perception of my own time is most valuable to me. :)

If every moment is now.. what else is there?