• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask The User Below You Anything

Faustus

Well, I don't think there's a rule against it - and I'm happy to be corrected on that - but speaking from a personal perspective, I don't like it when people have multiple accounts. For one thing, it can be awkward if you say something to someone in confidence, without realising that the person you're talking to is also the person you're talking about. For another, it uses up all the good handles meaning that new users have less choice in what they call themselves. It can also be abused to do things like place multiple requests in a 'free art' thread, vote multiple times in a poll, or give the illusion that a viewpoint has more support than it actually does. There are exceptions to this rule of course, mainly that it's a good thing for administrators to have a personal and an official account so that they can interact with the forums without freaking anyone out with admin posts. There's also good cause for such allowances being made for people who have dissociative identity disorder, although in this case I think it better to use some kind of DID-friendly plugin so that the various identities within a system can be associated with one another.

On balance, I'd say you don't have to, you could if you wanted to, but I'd personally rather you didn't.

Wow, that one was a bit serious! :D Still, it is 'ask the user below you ANYTHING!'

Question: why are there horseradish-flavoured jellybeans? They taste VILE!

The_Happiest_Husky

Actually a dog
Humanity is truly evil. There is no other possible explanation for all of these horrible jellybean flavours

What's your favourite book series? (tv show if you absolutely don't read books)

Ash Sukea

High functioning everything...most days.
would you rather fight Tartarus or Surtur?
Tartarus is an entire place, Surtr is one being. I might have a better chance against the giant.

What is something painful and dumb you did you immediately regretted and wondered what you were thinking of in the first place?
(For me it was seeing if a Tens unit could be used to cure a headache but didn’t bother to check the power setting before activating it basically sending 40-60 volts from one side of my skull to the other.)

ScaratheWolf

Scara is on her honeymoon; Currently Ronin
Tartarus is an entire place, Surtr is one being. I might have a better chance against the giant.

What is something painful and dumb you did you immediately regretted and wondered what you were thinking of in the first place?
(For me it was seeing if a Tens unit could be used to cure a headache but didn’t bother to check the power setting before activating it basically sending 40-60 volts from one side of my skull to the other.)
2 things...
1. I cut my own hair once
2. I pierced one of my ears with a hot needle (Ending in an ER trip)

what is something you thought you would hate but ended up liking?

The_Happiest_Husky

Actually a dog
Cooking. Hated cooking when I was little but now I love to cook so much

Mexican food or Italian food?

The_Happiest_Husky

Actually a dog
T-34 by far

Do you like ginger beer?

The_Happiest_Husky

Actually a dog
the Alcoholic one or the non-Alcoholic one?
Non alcoholic
I don't know of anyone who makes a ginger beer with an alcohol content

uhh... non-alcoholic? Alcohol makes me do weird things

What's the weirdest thing you've said/did under the influence of something?
after I got my wisdom teeth removed I apparently tried to drive the wheel chair like a stick shift

The_Happiest_Husky

Actually a dog
bowie knife, of course

Fav type of sword?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
weiner3.0.jpg

Weiner mobile!

Wanna take my weiner for a ride >:3

The_Happiest_Husky

Actually a dog
uHHHHHHHHHHH

fav um kind of uh toppings for your um hot dog?

MaliceDaBear

Bear pun aficionado
Uhhhh can't go wrong with chili and cheese

Have you ever been chased by an angry chicken?

The_Happiest_Husky

Actually a dog
multiple times :p

Best Battlefield game and why is it BF1?