• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask The User Below You Anything

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
"What is the deal with airline food?"
We are up high, have pressure in our sinuses, and are in an extremely uncomfortable situation. Any food is bound to taste worse to us. Also a lot of it is cheep and vastly over priced... but if that's not a captive audience I don't know what is.

"can you sing me a song?"
Technically but you wouldn't want to hear it.

"I could, depends what you have in mind"
You didn't add a new question ;pp that's okay I answered the 2 above before being ninjad. I'll ask one.

Favorite ice cream flavor?

defunct

Vanilla but only when it's strong vanilla flavor

is it cheating to answer questions that have already been answered?

Signaturefox

Nico Acatilla the “Blue”tailed Deer
"What is the deal with airline food?"
We are up high, have pressure in our sinuses, and are in an extremely uncomfortable situation. Any food is bound to taste worse to us. Also a lot of it is cheep and vastly over priced... but if that's not a captive audience I don't know what is.

"can you sing me a song?"
Technically but you wouldn't want to hear it.

"I could, depends what you have in mind"
You didn't add a new question ;pp that's okay I answered the 2 above before being ninjad. I'll ask one.

Favorite ice cream flavor?

To answer the singing question, it’s 12:28 AM where I am so not right now

And Cookies And Cream, All The Way

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Never heard of the rug story.

Do you watch furry youtubers? If so which is your favorite?

anoniepanda

damien
probably the most overused ones, huskies, wolves, etc etc you know the ones

is there anything in particular to the fandom you HATE or are not very fond of?

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I don't really like people calling silly things people do 'cringe'. We are all having fun and being silly. It seems kind of arbitrary what people consider okay and waht crosses over to being dorky enough to be "cringey". I like dorkiness. I thought we came here as a haven from being treated like the odd one out. That said I haven't really heard it on FA. Mainly on Youtube, and that's not a criticism of this fandom specifically.

Oh one more. I don't like the term "furry trash" or any sort of term like that made for semi-ironic mocking of your own interests. It still comes across as if you are trying to say that deep down you do find it bad to like something very much.

What is your view on puns?

Last edited:

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Not hugely but probably a little bit. I wouldn't go sky diving or bungie jumping.

What is the most extreme/scary thing you have ever chosen to do.

defunct

Oh one more. I don't like the term "furry trash" or any sort of term like that made for semi-ironic mocking of your own interests as if to say that deep down you do find it bad to like something very much.
I do that a lot but not for those reasons I just use it to convey what someone's going to inevitably say about furries so nobody has to hear some arbitrary whining about how weird furries are

once I tried to break into an abandoned building in the industrial district of my city and then a land development car started circling reeeaally slowly and I had to hide behind a tree

what made you choose your fursona's species?

anoniepanda

damien
i've always had a liking for pandas and stuff, and being a bit chubby myself i just relate to them alot, i create alot of characters i didn't connect to any of them as well as i have with damien ((my panda sona))

whats your opinion on furries thinking they're better than others because they own a suit?

defunct

no offense to fursuiters but I really can't help but seem them as suuuuper weird people and definitely not better than everyone else

how long have you been a furry?

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
whats your opinion on furries thinking they're better than others because they own a suit?
What makes you think that they think that way? I've never seen one act like that. I'm sorry that that's your experience.

no offense to fursuiters but I really can't help but seem them as suuuuper weird people and definitely not better than everyone else

how long have you been a furry?
I don't find them weird. Costumes are fun.
How long is a bit hard to answer. I've always liked anthropamorphic animals. As far as being on FA that's been under a year I suppose. I haven't had real experience in the fandom outside of that so I guess less than a year, but by literal definition always (Lion King came out when I was 2, I wanted to be an animator in preschool or even pre-preschool daycare, and I decided on my own to be a vegitarian when I was 4.)

defunct

I've always liked anthropamorphic animals. As far as being on FA that's been under a year I suppose. I haven't had real experience in the fandom outside of that so I guess less than a year, but by literal definition always.
saaame dude but you gotta ask a question come on you give some you take some right?

what country has the coolest culture?

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I was just answering, not saying not to ask ; p

what country has the coolest culture?
Well I unsurprisingly love Japan, but I also am aware of a lot of negative sides to their culture. I won't pretend that everything is perfect, and I wouldn't even suggest most people try to live there long term. In fact I am aware that it wouldn't even be good for me to live there long term. I still personally love many aspects of the culture though ; p

Also if you want to live a happy life icelandic countries are supposedly amazing. Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, and Iceland are the happiest countries on earth.

Last edited:

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Well the answer to that question is nothing... since there is no question there :V

what is your favorite time of year and why?

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I'm sorry for doing that again >_________________________<
I like fall. You get halloween which is amazing. Then you get my birthday. Then you get Thanks Giving which is yummy and a lot of fun. Also the cool fealing in the air is nice and it's a time that celebrates nature and harvest which bodes well with me for multiple reasons. Also it doesn't actually end until like December 21st so when it's over you only have a few more days until Christmas.. and then a few more days again until New Years (though I don't really do anything for New Years anymore :< )

What is your favorite type of plant? (I dont know.. it's a question.)

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Power plants. I like having electricity for my gadgets and tools.

What is your favorite way to waste time during a day?

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Youtube

Do you prefer to call today Valentines Day, Singles Appreciation Day, or just another day?

Dongding

The sheep
I prefer to call it valentines day.

Do you have trouble finding jeans that fit right when you shop for jeans?