• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask The User Below You Anything

I

Infrarednexus

I prefer chocolate. I love anything chocolate.

Are you an early bird or a night owl.

Monsieur Doveteux

The Local Grammarian
Lengthen. I can always think of something extra to add, but you can only compress it so much.

Would you want to know if you were going to die soon?

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned
Yes, yes, and I'm absolutely terrified by them.

If you could look like someone else, who would it be and why?

Redwulf16

You know, I like how I look right now. I'm 6' 1'', 210 pounds, got long hair and hazel eyes, a pretty nice looking face, I like my appearance, and not many people can say that. I could do without the pimples though. And the medicine I take gave me moobs. Seriously there was a class-action lawsuit because males growing female breast tissue was not a listed side effect of risperidal. Maybe you saw some commercials for it from law firms.

Now, a question for whoever is next: what came first, the chicken or the egg. Think long and hard about it. I want you to blow your own mind.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
The egg. Chickens are relatively new in the scheme of the world.

Those annoying coughs that do nothing or the painful ones that at least get gunk out of your lungs?

MarquisofGIF

Marquis
PC, the Mac i just eat them

5a7aea7b7101ad094069a41b-750-563.png

Sweets or snacks?

D

Deleted member 111470

Coffee.

Have you ever confessed your love to your crush only to get rejected?

MarquisofGIF

Marquis
Coffee.

Have you ever confessed your love to your crush only to get rejected?

Not really, there's been one crush i had for a girl, we lasted for like 2 years then we broke, after that i didn't had a crush to now

¿Do you think your world exists in another dimencion or long long distance?

I

Infrarednexus

Doubtful, but anything is possible in my eyes.

What's your favorite TV show to watch?

Asassinator

My Final Form... Which Was My First Form :P
I wish I did ;-; I might get a tail if I’m lucky but that’s all I ‘m thinking about for the next 10 years.

How do you like your pizza?