• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask This Stupid Dragon Anything

I

Infrarednexus

And I will utilize the best of my pathetically low IQ to give you a satisfactory response.

There are no refunds however.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
How many screws does it take to hammer in a screwdriver?

G

Ginza

Would you ever get a fursuit?

Favorite artist?

How long have you been in the fandom?

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
If you were to date someone, what would you look at first? Their looks, or personality? If you were to meet them IRL.

I

Infrarednexus

Would you ever get a fursuit?

Favorite artist?

How long have you been in the fandom?
I probably wouldn't get a fursuit. Believe me they look like fun, but they are really expensive and hard to take care of. Plus I'm too nervous to suit anywhere besides a con or in my own house.

My favorite artist is Strype. He makes some incredible art and I plan on getting some commissions from him eventually.
Here's his page for you to see.Userpage of Strype -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I've been in the fandom for several years now. There was a period where I disconnected with it for a while because of depression issues and work but now I'm happy to be back again:D

I

Infrarednexus

If you were to date someone, what would you look at first? Their looks, or personality? If you were to meet them IRL.
I'm going to be honest. I always notice a person by their looks, but I really care about their personality more in the end. I'd be much happier with a less attractive person who was a sweetheart, than a very good looking person who was a total prick all the time.

As the old saying goes, "Looks aren't everything"

But I think it's a natural instinct for humans to look at other peoples physical characteristics, but you should never solely judge them by it.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
hmm.... How would history go if Ottoman Empire would succesfully sieged Vienna and opened a gateway deep in Europe in 1683?

I

Infrarednexus

hmm.... How would history go if Ottoman Empire would succesfully sieged Vienna and opened a gateway deep in Europe in 1683?
I'm rather embarrassed by this question because I took a Western civilization class in college. I'm not familiar with much of the Ottoman Empire, but knowing the historical significance of art, science, math, philosophy that European countries contributed throughout history, I would say that if many of their civilizations were to be overthrown and demolished by invading forces, we would loose much what we have today. I'm not much of a historian, and I'm willing to admit I made some error, but I should definitely reinvest time in learning my ancestral history.

I

Infrarednexus

when or if you breath fire do you get acid reflex really bad
I'm an android actually. I don't breath fire, but a form of electrically charged plasma in a concentrated beam. I don't have a stomach or an esophagus since I'm mechanical, so I can't technically get acid reflex, but it does give me one hell of a throat hit feeling.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
I'm rather embarrassed by this question because I took a Western civilization class in college. I'm not familiar with much of the Ottoman Empire, but knowing the historical significance of art, science, math, philosophy that European countries contributed throughout history, I would say that if many of their civilizations were to be overthrown and demolished by invading forces, we would loose much what we have today. I'm not much of a historian, and I'm willing to admit I made some error, but I should definitely reinvest time in learning my ancestral history.

If you sir would like to learn some European History you can always text me. I know quite much about Eastern Europe focusing on Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and i am always happy to share my views and knowledge

I

Infrarednexus

Why is the rum gone?
I don't know. Some women washed up on sea with me after we jumped from a pirate ship. We swam to an island and found a lovely hidden stash of booze. We drank ourselves silly around the bonfire and passed out. When I woke up she burned everything down to the last precious drop. She was ranting about how bad alcohol was but my hangover was so bad I just tuned her out.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
I've got a jar of dirt
I've got a jar of dirt
I've got a jar of dirt
And guess what's inside it?

I

Infrarednexus

How do you recharge/what do you eat?
I don't actually need to eat, but I love to cook.

As for energy replenishing. I go into low power mode by sleeping and my core processor recharges itself. Once I wake up and get back online I'm good to resume my stupid activities.

I

Infrarednexus

Why do dragons worship Skunks?
Because skunks are cute, fluffy, and above all totally innocent.

Besides, if there were no skunks around, all the foxes would turn this world into chaos.

We dragons need you skunks like you, Simo.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Because skunks are cute, fluffy, and above all totally innocent.

Besides, if there were no skunks around, all the foxes would turn this world into chaos.

We dragons need you skunks like you, Simo.

Wow, you dragons are also really smart : ) Especially about that 'innocent' part :p

I

Infrarednexus

My life sucks. Do you have a device to turn back the time again?
Make smart and responsible choices. Even if their a great inconvenience. We all want the easy way in life, but it usually comes to bite us in the ass later.

I

Infrarednexus

Do you drink alcohol?
If so what's your favorite?
I don't drink frequently except at social events like parties, gatherings, or concerts.

I like anything that doesn't taste like shit and get's you seeing doubles real quick.

Sometimes my favorite will be a simple Budlight Lime. Other times it might be a Mudslide from TGI Fridays or a bottle of Captain Morgan mixed with something. I'm willing to experiment and try new things.