• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

"Asking for a friend"

C

CrookedCroc

This game is pretty straight forward. All you have to do is write a suspicious/incriminating question and then end it with "Hahaha, just asking for a friend".

The next person can try to answer the question by saying something like "Hahaha, epic story bro, tell your friend that he needs to do X" and then follow it up with your own incriminating question

Example:

1st Person- Guys, what would happen if a dog accidentally drinks one litter of anti-freeze? Hahaha, just asking for a friend

2nd Person- Hahahaha, your friend's dog is gonna die.
Btw bro, Is it illegal to run over a cop? Just asking for a friend hahaha

Something like that

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
No problem buddy, I've got one right here...um...that my...uh...friend left in my house for some reason.

Oh, before you go, can you do this favour for my friend? She wants to know the best escape routes out of Australia, for research I'm sure!

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
A friend of mine hired on as a cook for a steamer and then jumped ship at a port in a different country. Don't forget your...er tell her not to forget her passport.

Funny though, another Furry friend of mine was wondering how to get invited to Australia.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Funny, I'm setting sail there now, aboard my ship, the S.S. Skunk...you're more than welcome! Just sign this waiver!*

Any idea where I can find a really naughty fox? Er...or course, I'm just acting for a friend...

*(waiver includes agreements to swab all decks, cook, clean, hoist sails and anchors, and be bossed around by Captain Simo Skunk)

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
You can find plenty of them in the wild, but for some reason they seem concentrated here.

How often does it happen for a straight guy to have a crush on one of his best friends? Yanno, asking for a friend.

Nihles

Pet foxxo
Yes, but it involves a lote of black paint, white paint, and no questions asked.

Is it possible to call off of work dead? Buddy wants to know if his coworker is now a ghost.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Not if he's a civil servant.

A friend of mine has a terrible skunk problem. What's the best way to get rid of a skunk?

Nihles

Pet foxxo
Not sure, I've never tried to get rid of my skunk 'problem.' Just don't attempt tickling or spankings, they enjoy that! I'd recommend the fire hose, perhaps.

Anyone know how to get into a con without a badge. Asking for a broke bloke.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Yes. As a person who runs a con, I know. Am I going to tell you? No. :p

My friend wants to know where he can find a used fire hose.

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
In my backyard. Don't ask where I got it. :V

Do you know how to make sparkly bombs with glitter? My mate wants to know. :3

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Yes. I do. You take a cylinder that you can put an air fitting onto and the other end is larger and open. You fill the cylinder with glitter and confetti, then put about three layers of duct tape over the end. You attach the air line and hide the cylinder. When your "friend's" victim shows up. He turns on a valve on the air line that has at least 30 lbs of pressure. The duct tape holds just long enough to build a little pressure and then "Poom!" a loud pop and glitter everywhere. Don't ever point this directly at someone though as accidents can happen even with the most careful preparation.

A friend of mine wanted to know how to meet some new ladies.

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
You walk up to them and press X. Keep in mind that you will only get common ways to interact with them, and hidden responses and/or interactions will be revealed over time.

A friend of mine want to learn how to make pear lemon soda.

You walk up to them and press X. Keep in mind that you will only get common ways to interact with them, and hidden responses and/or interactions will be revealed over time.

A friend of mine want to learn how to make pear lemon soda.
how to make pear lemon soda - Bing

A friend of mine wants to know how to get candy cane chunks out of their fursuit (Don't ask its s legit question)

Mossy

Dreams of digital sheep
Start with a pair of sissors. After that its pretty self explanatory.

How can i reverse the count down of a nuclear armageddon. You know, just asking for a friend.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Take the battery out and put it back in upside down.

What's the best weapons choice for a duel, swords or pistols? Just, you know asking for a friend

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Definitely pistols because you can attack from afar without having to get too close to your target.

What's the cheat codes to getting to getting debug mode on Sonic 3? Asking for a friend...

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
You can apply this game genie code: AA6T-AAXC, then press A + start at the title screen. There was an alternative where you'd press a certain sequence of buttons very fast before the SEGA logo appeared I think? Can't recall right now.

Guys, how does one go about becoming invisible and lurk everywhere they want? I have this fellow amphibian friend who's quite curious about it

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Simple buy a Hi-Vis jacket, everyone assumes you are working as a construction worker or security and pays no attention to you, or assumes you have every right to be where you are. (I am serious about this.)

Anyone know how to land a 747? Just asking for a friend.

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
I don't even know how to control a toy car, so that's a no...

My friend wants to know how to get over a friendzone... it's uhh... for research purposes too!

Foxy Emy

Scarlett / [Selena] / <Emy>
Well, you need to fly a 747 through it, unless it is also a no-fly zone...

BYW, anyone know what a hit man should charge for their first kill? Roflol, just asking for a friend.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Well, you need to fly a 747 through it, unless it is also a no-fly zone...

BYW, anyone know what a hit man should charge for their first kill? Roflol, just asking for a friend.

You charge by the pound.

Another friend wants to know what is the best way to smuggle popcorn into the theatre.