• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Are you going to get this game?

• Total voters

OTaintedLoveO

glowing objects! :D
you gonna buy it or not?

OTaintedLoveO

almost nobody? D:

Jashwa

Probably. I'd probably buy any console game that is Assassin's Creed related.

ValiantWolf

Taking it easy :P
Woot! I can't wait for brotherhood to come out

Kobu

I really like the game, but I don't think I'll be buying this one. It looks really cool, but I dunno, just not my type of game.

OTaintedLoveO

Probably. I'd probably buy any console game that is Assassin's Creed related.

should i get this one first or the beginning of the series b/c i don't have any of them yet.

ValiantWolf

Taking it easy :P
should i get this one first or the beginning of the series b/c i don't have any of them yet.

Get the first two games or the third one will make no fucking sense at all

Querk

Split-ended-headed marmot
No, because I had to force myself to play the second one after I rented it and still never finished because of how bored I was with it.

OTaintedLoveO

[this]

The story line is the best part of the game in my opinion. You definitely do NOT want to miss out on it.

oh, then i guess i'll get a used one. maybe...

Aeturnus

\m/ Rock on \m/
Probably not. I finished the first game yesterday, and my feelings for it is mixed. I liked the storyline, but the game play was pretty damn boring.

slydude851

PSN ID: Slydude851
I saw some trailers and the amount of different characrters is a little confusing. It is probbably going to be the exact same as the other Assassin's Creed games just refitted with additional characters, just like Call of Duty, Pokemon, Final Fantasy are doing now.

i didnt think they could possibly make good multiplayer for this but the E3 trailer actually looked pretty badass
i hope i dont get to disapointed