• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Attempt at making friends #2

Speratic

Don't mind me, just lurking
I tried doing this about 9 years ago, but was too shy and socially awkward to post anything except for a quick 'hi'. So now I'm trying out something radical which is to actually talk to people! 8D

Hello! I'm Jessica and I'm from the western suburbs of Chicago. I'm 29, I've been to MFF once back in 2011, and I would love to make some friends that I can maybe meet up with there this year as long as the world doesn't still suck by then. Feel free to pester me here or on discord.

Also my fursona is of the feline variety and after all this time I still have no idea what she looks like, so I'd love some advice so I can turn her into a future fursuit someday when I stop being broke~

(also please forgive the cringey hyperactive username. I had way too much energy back in college when I first made this and I can't think of anything better sounding currently)

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Howdy Jessica! I'm Jared! (Yes, I am male, my avatar over there <- is just one of my characters.)

I'm a friendly guy who loves chatting.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I don't understand what's going on with your avatar but I love it XD

Scylla does this.

Better timed.gif

D

Deleted member 82554

I am pleased that you're pleased by my cheesy goodness, and my beret.

Senpai has noticed you...

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Welcome to the forum, love.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

I am pleased that you're pleased by my cheesy goodness, and my beret.

Senpai has noticed you...
Shit, the Senpai-chan desu is evolving! :eek:

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Hi there.

I actually grew up in the suburbs north of Chicago, small world. Feel free to message me here or on discord. I promise, I dont bite