• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Attraction to your Fursona?

F

FluffyShutterbug

Okay, this is a semi-recurring worry that I have been having regarding my fursona. I am infatuated by my OC, Jamie Foxworthy. That being said, am I doing something wrong if I'm attracted to MYSELF? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

Kirkzer

No I say it is normal. I bet most people are attracted to they fursona! Is not you but what you want to be so is not surprising you may feel a bit attracted to your own character. I'm starting to feel attracted to my fursona and I'm not gay! I think I should be more worried lol

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Eh. I wouldn't say it's uncommon to REALLY like your Fursona.

F

FluffyShutterbug

No I say it is normal. I bet most people are attracted to they fursona! Is not you but what you want to be so is not surprising you may feel a bit attracted to your own character. I'm starting to feel attracted to my fursona and I'm not gay! I think I should be more worried lol
Ah, good! Glad it's normal to feel "in love" with your OC. :3
Eh. I wouldn't say it's uncommon to REALLY like your Fursona.
Yup... That's accurate to how I feel.... XD

MikaKoinu

Okay, this is a semi-recurring worry that I have been having regarding my fursona. I am infatuated by my OC, Jamie Foxworthy. That being said, am I doing something wrong if I'm attracted to MYSELF? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

- - -

Well, you created your fursona to your liking. I wouldn't be surprised if you added in attributes and physical appearances that you find attractive! So I believe it's fine.

You do you.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
F

FluffyShutterbug

Literally. xD

I've created my Fursona to my liking too, however, I am not gay. If he was a she however, I'd probably be more inclined into liking her "that way". :p
Ah. Funny thing, I'm a bisexual. So, no matter what my OC's gender was, there'd be infatuation.

S

Sergei Sóhomo

My OC looks a lot like a normal bird aside from the whole having a body thing. I'm not attracted to real birds so no, I'm not

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

I don't find anything wrong with it :p

Xaroin

THE ONE THE ONLY
Granted it's what you'd want to be in your fantasies so ... there's that.
I don't really have sexual attraction, but more of a personal attachment to my sona because of the importance it has for me.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
How could I not admire a sexy skunk like myself, Oui?

biscuitfister

Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?
My sona is me but reskined to look like a husky. I mean i aint gay but id fuck me.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
I've always been attracted to my fursona, but that's because I'm also really hot and attracted to myself and if I had a clone of myself we would totally be hooking up B)

Vance is pretty much an almagation of my design interest and body type and personality so he's a super cute and hot femboy and/or cboy who's got the dark monochromatic color scheme with dark magenta accents and sexy, sexy wings....cuz wings are really aesthetically awesome. owo

Not to be weird but there's your weird paragraph of the day :v

D

Deleted member 82554

I really want to give this thread an honest opinion but I can't stop laughing at everyone else's omg. XD

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster