• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Author looking for character art

TheCreator2017

Hello all - the Creator here. I'm just about finished with my novel "Oasis: South" - which features anthropomorphic characters - but I feel it will do it's best if i get a fresh cover placed onto it. I'm planning on having someone on Twitter work on backgrounds, but I'd really like a nice picture of one of the protagonists to be on the front. If you're interested, please let me know. I'll pay well but only if the picture/render is of excellent quality. If this thread gets any traffic, I'll go father into detail and I may not be able to pay until next week. Thanks

Spacefur4

Hi, I would love to fix that for you! ;)
1509548632.spacefur4_cover_image.png

1509556346.spacefur4_male_examples.png

Everything is negotiable but these are current prices that I've decided based on how much time it takes to draw them:
(The prices vary depending on complexity in shading and amount of details)
Lineart- head to chest =15$
Lineart- full body =20$ - 40$
Colored- head to chest =30$
Colored- full body = 60$ - 100$
With background = + 20$ - 100$
Reference sheet = 100$ - 250$

For comic(max 4 panels/page with exceptions for adding really small and simple ones):
Comic-Lineart- per page = 100$ - 160$
Comic- shadowed black and white- per page = 150$ - 200$
Comic- colored- per page= 200$ - 300$

TheCreator2017

Your art is really nice. My funds are tight at the moment, but it would be nice to see how it would come out. Do you mind doing a bit of a rough sketch for me - since can't use a sketch on a book cover, it would be a good way for me to see what your art of my character would look like. If i like it enough, i'll be more than happy to pay for a full colored version. I'll send you a reference for this character and you can work on the sketch whenever you see fit. The sooner you finish, the sooner i can approve of it. :)

TheCreator2017

Your art is really nice. My funds are tight at the moment, but it would be nice to see how it would come out. Do you mind doing a bit of a rough sketch for me - since can't use a sketch on a book cover, it would be a good way for me to see what your art of my character would look like. If i like it enough, i'll be more than happy to pay for a full colored version. I'll send you a reference for this character and you can work on the sketch whenever you see fit. The sooner you finish, the sooner i can approve of it. :)
Okay so for some reason, i can't send the picture. If you leave your email, i may be able to send it like that

TheCreator2017

is this one taken?
Not yet. It all depends on your art quality and writing. Like i told the above party, all i need is an email from you and i can send you a character reference. Then i just need a sketch to see how the character comes out. I'm gonna keep trying to see if i can upload this damn photo somewhere on here though