• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

<CaliforniaStripes>

Form of a.. College Nerd!
I deal with "cute" sketches for avatars such as my avatar i dont have a paint system so if you want newb sketches of your fursona for a "cute" avatar hit this thread up :) ill try and do this every week if possible

Provide link to fursona if capable thx ^_^
sorry for not providing this earlier but i dont have a FA account so i need an email for these pics my bad sryz everyone :(
2.Illogical
3.Ferretmon
4.Koji-kun
5.Mangasma
6.Randythepotatofox
7.Wolfylion
8.Syl
9.CerbrusNL
10.kyle19
11.furryswag
12.Silachan
13.lobo roo
14.sydney-loki
15.DragoonHowl

Last edited:

DragoonHowl

sydney-loki

o0oh can I have one? I'll love you forever!
Icon is probably enough reference for ya hehe.
Sabre tooth tiger fox!

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
Ooh, adorable! If you want either baby!Lobo or Alex otter? Refs for both in my signature. Or you can do any of them, really.

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.
Hmm, can I get one?
Refs in my sig :p

<CaliforniaStripes>

All pics are ready to go please send an email address in a private message at your earliest convenience and ill get it out ASAP

<CaliforniaStripes>

Thx i've gotten alot of compliments so far, and it's always great to know that my type of artwork is appreciated by fellow furries. :)

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.
D'awww, you made it look soooo cute :O
<3 it, Thanks ^_^

Do you happen to have an FA I can link people to to credit you?

<CaliforniaStripes>

Sadly no i wish though but they shut down registration T.T, most of the ones posted just say done by CaliforniaStripes on the forum