• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Avatars: Reasons, and Stories.

net-cat

Infernal Kitty
Once upon a time (I/E: the late 1990's) I was joining a forum and needed an avatar.

At the time, I had a program which made a cat chase your mouse pointer.

Fear my mad MS Paint skills.
 

Ceceil Felias

Never have I seen fail so huge
net-cat said:
Once upon a time (I/E: the late 1990's) I was joining a forum and needed an avatar.

At the time, I had a program which made a cat chase your mouse pointer.

Fear my mad MS Paint skills.
Holy crap, Neko95 (I think). I remember that! XD I enjoyed playing around with the program when I was younger, especially with the Microangelo Suite at my disposal. ¦3
 

Tiktik

New Member
That's Tiktik, my fursona and my first attempt at anthro art.
 
M

MrRetroFox (Stryder)

Guest
i love the movie, this scene is rich, i can't draw, Tails is my favorite Sonic character, and i have another reguarly-used avatar i'd rather not use for this forum.
 

Vore Writer

Dog faced God
I was listening to Motley Crue's seventh album when I decided to use it. Whenever I get around to it I'll be changing it to a Megadeth cover.
 

LobaHuskita

oh no....OH NO! D:
I was bored and wanted to sketch my fursona and practice drawing different poses. Failed and didn't turn out the way I imagined, but I was happy how I drew her face and her eyes. I was unhappy with my previous avatar and switched it with a cropped version of the sketch.
 

Gol22

Heavily Armored Wolf
Why do i have this? Cause yes, I'm a army freak. I saw the game like this and I thought mercs were pretty damn cool. This is from a screen shot of the game, just took one of the characters faces and *pop* there it was.

I sure as hell would love to have body armor just about anywhere, even on my face! Take a bullet to the face and be perfectly fine! Nice! lol.

I love being a one man army. Just like Snake from Metal Gear too. He's baddass. *pulls stinger out of bottomless pocket* I go now...
 

Rilvor

Formal when angry
LobaHuskita said:
I was bored and wanted to sketch my fursona and practice drawing different poses. Failed and didn't turn out the way I imagined, but I was happy how I drew her face and her eyes. I was unhappy with my previous avatar and switched it with a cropped version of the sketch.

Thats pretty good for a "failure"


*burns his mind scarring attempts at drawing a bat* .-.
 

TheRedRaptor

Frot me baby!
Rilvor said:
LobaHuskita said:
I was bored and wanted to sketch my fursona and practice drawing different poses. Failed and didn't turn out the way I imagined, but I was happy how I drew her face and her eyes. I was unhappy with my previous avatar and switched it with a cropped version of the sketch.

Thats pretty good for a "failure"


*burns his mind scarring attempts at drawing a bat* .-.

kittyohsnap-miles.jpg
 

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
I made it myself.
 

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
cropped version of a self portrait I did a while back. The only real "story" behind it is I wanted to draw myself as a werewolf, and it was someone elses idea to have me use myself as a model and the pose and everything. Been thinkin lately an update might be in order.
 

Owlperson

Member
This is just something I cropped from a jpeg of some owl jewellery I found online when looking for a new owl avatar that wasn't as aggressive as the image in my sig, which is my normal avatar on forums.

I wish I could draw as well as some of you, I do draw things for my own pleasure but not alas so well as to be able to upload a picture without blushing. My fiancee draws cartoons but she drew me as a crow or in a seagull mask rather than as an owl; so I will have to get her to do me another drawing of me in an owl mask that I can upload here.
 

coffinberry

Member
one of my favorite movies ever - the cell
a good explaination of the character carl stargher - http://www.plume-noire.com/movies/reviews/thecell.html
 

Kumiko_Fox

New Member
Mine is my fursona Kumiko drawn by a friend of mine on DA. She let me use the drawing as my avatar, I think she did an awesome job on her :)
 

Amundoryn

The Kerflumping Master
Cropped picture I found, looked awesome so I decided to use it as a temporary avatar due to FA's outage not letting me use the spinny scythie avatar so this is a substitute until my laziness subsides
 

Le_Démon_Sans_Visage

evolution's cruelest joke
Currently, that's Grendel, from the nifty new Beowulf movie.

We're both demons, for one thing . . . um, and I have a total, complete and utterly pathetic drooling-mad crush on Crispin Hellion Glover, who plays Grendel (and who sorta resembles him, except less slightly less fiendish).
 
It's my Red River Dragon cropped that I did for a friend. It's pen and ink, but still not quite done yet. Once I get a scanner it will show up much better, and I need a background... full picture here:
http://aurora-dragonwing.deviantart.com/art/Red-River-Dragon-24004362
 

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Cropped version of my first ever drawing of my fursona ^^ The actual picture is on my FA profile. Did it all myself, painting and all ^^
 
Top