• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Awesome things you've done

StormSong

TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS AND THEN YOUR JACKET!

Then rub your penis on me.

But Sarah Palin is hot. I would so rub my vagina on that.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS AND THEN YOUR JACKET!

Then rub your penis on me.

But Sarah Palin is hot. I would so rub my vagina on that.
I would rub a potato peeler all over her body. Then, I'd give Jeffrey Dahmer a call.

StormSong

She's also good for eating. Everyone knows Fundamentalist Christians taste like sunshine dust. Probably all the AIDS they get from having unprotected gay sex and then denying it to the world.

I think Sarah Palin is actually the one who got her filthy skanky slut of a whore of a pregnant daughter pregnant. It really wouldn't surprise me if she had a penis.

I'm going to get put in jail for this aren't I?

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
She's also good for eating. Everyone knows Fundamentalist Christians taste like sunshine dust. Probably all the AIDS they get from having unprotected gay sex and then denying it to the world.

I think Sarah Palin is actually the one who got her filthy skanky slut of a whore of a pregnant daughter pregnant. It really wouldn't surprise me if she had a penis.

I'm going to get put in jail for this aren't I?
Nah, Hillary had the penis, but Palin has DUAL VAGINA ACTION. Double barreled for easy white trash baby delivery. And you'll only go to jail if she gets elected, and finds out you're a godless heathen. By Golly Gosh, We Just Can't Be Tolerant Of Things Like That, Dontcha Know? Jesus Would Not Be Happy.

StormSong

Anyway, I have proof that Jesus wasn't real. Because if he was, he'd be hear having sex with me right now. They say he can do anything so...

And I am impossible to resist, I mean 43 inches, that's a lot of prostate impaling ation.

TwilightV

HELL YEAH!!!

FurryPanther

Endorphin Extraordinaire
Anyway, I have proof that Jesus wasn't real. Because if he was, he'd be hear having sex with me right now. They say he can do anything so...

And I am impossible to resist, I mean 43 inches, that's a lot of prostate impaling ation.

An all powerful god doesn't make a mistake as big as Rosie O'Donnell...

My awesome thing is that I recently dove with sharks... Oh, or I got a chemical burn so severe you could see bone. Good times.

Journey

PEEPS!
I fell through the floor of a hayball lought and came out without any broken bones

I kept a small bus full of kids calm when we were traped in the feild in the middle of a tornado storm

and I gave a perfect stranger a ride home, in this part of the city that probably wasn't the best idea but she had some many bags it would have been a long way to walk.

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
bought Quake 4 and beat it in 12 hours on corpral, then when i got up in looked in the mirror my eyes were bleeding

Tagwyn

Proud Future Soldier
Awsome thing's i've done.... killed 79 people in one paintball game.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I've drunken all my friends under the table and I'm not even 21 yet. It's fun watching them try and keep up with me and puke all over the place.lol

Kume

WARNING: FAG. BIG TIME.
Lets see....I stepped on my dads foot, pushed him over, and told him to get the fuck out of my face. Guess what he did? Got up, shook my hand, and told me that I am a man now.

Wierd

Lets see....I stepped on my dads foot, pushed him over, and told him to get the fuck out of my face. Guess what he did? Got up, shook my hand, and told me that I am a man now.

Wierd
Thats actually pretty cool.
my parents are old fashioned and id be picking myself of the floor if i ever said anything like that to them >.< hahah

Cero

Pandahat is ONLY HAT.
Went to the All-State chorus :3 It was fun other than the fact that I got a cold on the day of the concert. =c

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I hit some kid in the face with a textbook at school cause he called me a fag, I had fun doing it.

Cody Von King

hardy har har
But... I thought you WERE a fag.

OH SNAP!

But seriously.

• I've talked multiple depressed people out of suicidal thoughts.

• I've stood up to bullies who needed to learn their shit.

• I've climbed up a rock cliff next to a waterfall free handed (no safety stuff, you know)

• I've saved a baby duck caught in a pool mid way down a water fall (Waterfalls drops, goes into a small, deep pool, then drops again)

• I've pancaked a house

• I've set my sister's ex-boyfriend's crotch on fire.

Now if only these things didn't sound so fucking queer I'd be proud of myself

pheonix

back'n up back'n up