• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AYA: Ask Yourself Anything

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Ever asked yourself a question but never got a good answer from yourself? Yes... All the time!

The rules are simple, answer the above sona's question AS IF you were them and ask your own.

Since there is no poster for me, I will answer the ovid's question.

VOID: Why does everyone stare at me when they are sad?

Because I am gorgeous and make them feel better! Who else has so many sparkly stars! ^w^

Now, why didn't I make my own AMA?

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Because sometimes I don't have to follow the tide of fashion. I do me.

Why do I lose interest of stuffs so easily?

dragon-in-sight

mane diva
Because your heart was never really in it. You seek something to fulfill, without knowing what you really long for.

Why should I even care about something like affection if it leads to nothing but trouble?

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Why should I even care about something like affection if it leads to nothing but trouble?

Because I am a ferocious dragon full of passion!

Now... Where did I put my keys?

FooFoo4230

It’s Fun-day! Every day is fun-day when you’re having fun!

Why am I so annoyed by those pop-up ads?

hardman13

Bouncy faithful powerful fox.
Because they get in the way of the article I was trying to read, damnit!!

Why am I the only person in my family who can't draw? I don't even have good handwriting ffs.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Because my skills lie hidden somewhere else until I find them.

Why do I feel compelled to help other Furries all the time?

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Because... If I help them, they will trust me and if they trust me, they will get close, and if they get close, I never have to work for lunch! Especially the reindeer... I need to be extra "nice" to them since they still haven't gotten over the Rudolf incident.

Why do I watch so much YouTube?

FooFoo4230

Because YouTube has quite a good filter bubble system, meaning that you don’t get bothered by anything that isn’t awesome music/toothbrushes playing music/awesome music that draws pretty pictures on your X-Y mode oscilloscope.
Yes, these exist. They are called
  • Device Orchestra (toothbrushes)
  • Chris Allen (oscilloscope)
  • Jerobeam Fenderson (oscilloscope)

Why am I not very good at video games?

metatherat

Really ratty rat
The games probably just don't hold my interest long enough for me to become adept at them. It would perhaps be a good idea to try different genres from the ones I've been playing so far :3

Why do I find rats to be such unbelievably awesome creatures?

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Probably because it just has such a nice tune....so melodious.....

Why can't I find the right sona? I've switched for the 76th time....(Yes, I keep count)

D

Deleted member 111470

I am trying too hard to find the species that feels just right to represent me. Maybe I can treat them more like an OC, and pick the animal I like the most as my fursona.

Why do I have trouble sleeping when I almost never drink caffeine?

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Huh....interesting....makes sense...

I probably have issues sleeping because my energy just might be through the roof, or I just need to do something to get rid of all this.

Why are Rockruffs appealing to me now?

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Both.

...or Bok-Choy.

Why am I miraculously surviving every single moment that most likely have killed me?

Because everyone who were on the same situation on me each moment have all died.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Why am I miraculously surviving every single moment that most likely have killed me?
Some would say luck, others say god. But how we go about the world we are in is all up to us. A pattern of seemingly impossible steps can just be a mathematical unlikelihood.

Why do I always forget to turn the hot water on in the shower before the water hits me when it its below freezing and makes me screech like a girl? (I mean no offense to females when i say "screech like a girl" Just using it as a figure of speech.)

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Because your inner will is admiring a phoenix.
*bird-of-prey cry sound plays*
(Joking)

Why do I have equally many wildlife(?) creatures (cats, squirrels, moths, etc) as my friends, confronting me?

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Because myself is the everlasting and the only friend besides me who also comprehends myself 100%, which can never be replaced with any other being in the whole universe.

Why am I feeling so empty, despite owning so much that common people don't?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Why am I feeling so empty, despite owning so much that common people don't?
The body and the mind are 2 concepts that are connected but are still sperrated through their wants and needs. Your body is contempt with all the belongings you own. Your mind on the other hand is more conceptual than physical therefore it craves for things that cannot be touched. You need happiness, that cannot be bought it must be found.

Why am I so annoying to others and myself?

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Because there must be something(or multiple) you didn't completely realise, ruining everything. Should need some research and solutions.

Why do we suffer from being distant to Idea, which in concept itself, is impossible to be actual?

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
The blood of my enemies! Or maybe just some fruit juice? Yeah. Fruit juice sounds good!

How much should I charge monthly for the mischief mystery loot box?