• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AZ FURRIES?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Wait... what?
You know, it's actually a good thing when thread titles are all caps, it indicates "not woth reading".

Also: Arizona, especially Phoenix is full of terrible and possibly dangerous people, like David M.Awesome, don't go there.

I

Ishnuvalok

You know, it's actually a good thing when thread titles are all caps, it indicates "not woth reading".

Also: Arizona, especially Phoenix is full of terrible and possibly dangerous people, like David M.Awesome, don't go there.

But David is awesome c:

Sure he might hit on you constantly but hey, at least he doesn't rape :V

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
just go away

It's a forum. You know, in the internet. And this is a necro that's gonna be locked with or without us. There's no reason for us to go anywhere, especially since you're making it fun.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Make a new thread if you really care.

Why do you give her the idea even. There already is a thread in The Den for that, for fucks sake.

eternal_flare

voice of guilmon!

I should say I am totally agree with this.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
ugh why wont they close this already....

Because they want you to be able to complain some more.

You know, I don't think what more retarded, what we're doing, or you thinking that the mods are some kind of bots that don't have anything other to do than answer your orders in an isntant.

Status
Not open for further replies.