• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: B-Day week art trades?

Khei

Professional Pain in the Ass
So my Birthday is coming up. (Nov 27) and my husband has the week off so I thought it might be a good time to see about art trades.

What I'm looking for..

Art of my DnD Tabaxi Necromancer, Leaf.

Leaf on Toyhouse

What I can offer..

I am still without a PC so I can only do sketchy scribbles on my phone and the canvas size only allows for headshots. But I can offer multiple headshots for bigger and/or higher quality art.

Examples..

Userpage of MarbledKitsu -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

While I'm most comfortable drawing animal faces I can draw humanoids too. I'll attempt to draw anything (sfw that is)

Demoness_Heller

Deaf artist

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Mine was the 19th. Just here to say happy birthday to my mid/late November birthday buddies! : ) Happy birthday!

MissNook

@Khei

Happy birthday! I hope you'll like it!
1574865216.missnook_necromancer_leaf_f.png

I made it with gift in mind more than art trade though but if you wanna give me something in return and if it inspires you, you can do a headshot of Pumkin, my rabbit girl:
www.furaffinity.net: Chibi Pumkin by MissNook
www.furaffinity.net: Halloween costume by MissNook
(I tried several idea for her muzzle but I think I like the orange version the best ^^)

Khei

My birthday is on 26th. ^^ This is a perfect opportunity for me to get some practices on drawing since I haven't draw anything in months because of life was in my way.

We can do headshot art trade for your necromancer and my fursona. ^^

My fursona: www.furaffinity.net: Heller wishes to say Hello! by Demoness_Heller
Only one change I made is her left eye color (silver) is purple.

www.furaffinity.net: Heller loves to drink coffee by Demoness_Heller (Heller headshot)

Sorry for the delay. I intended this to be done much sooner but my husband had plans this week I didn't know about.
Snyway. I hope I did her justice. ^^
Screenshot_20191128-223009_Samsung Notes.jpg

Khei

@Khei

Happy birthday! I hope you'll like it!
1574865216.missnook_necromancer_leaf_f.png

I made it with gift in mind more than art trade though but if you wanna give me something in return and if it inspires you, you can do a headshot of Pumkin, my rabbit girl:
www.furaffinity.net: Chibi Pumkin by MissNook
www.furaffinity.net: Halloween costume by MissNook
(I tried several idea for her muzzle but I think I like the orange version the best ^^)
Oh wow! It's spectacular! Thank you so much! I will definitely be doing art in return!