• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

B/W Inked Commissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calypte

gryphon extrodinaire
My colored pencils are markers are going to be packed away in storage for a little while so I won't be able to do anything color, but for the moment I'll still be able to do just simple line work commissions. If anyone is interested please see the below link:

http://www.furbuy.com/cgi/showauction.cgi?id=1001976

Please just take a minute to take a look. I'd greatly appreciate it. <3

EDIT: I've got a furbid auction up too, in case people prefer that. Have it started at a lower price. See it here:

http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction/item.pl?item=232332691

yak

Site Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Your link was broken. Fixed.

sonartoo

hey i would want one... but my paypal is frozen until i pay for this other commision. if it is still going when that is done count me in

Calypte

gryphon extrodinaire
sonartoo said:
hey i would want one... but my paypal is frozen until i pay for this other commision. if it is still going when that is done count me in

Oh, thank you for your interest!

I prefer paypal because I know personal checks can either easily be fraudulently altered and cashed if they fall into the wrong hands or they can end up bouncing, so I don't want to take the chance. Concealed money is just as big of a risk. :/

sonartoo

Calypte said:
sonartoo said:
hey i would want one...  but my paypal is frozen until i pay for this other commision.  if it is still going when that is done count me in

Oh, thank you for your interest!

I prefer paypal because I know personal checks can either easily be fraudulently altered and cashed if they fall into the wrong hands or they can end up bouncing, so I don't want to take the chance. Concealed money is just as big of a risk. :/

what about money orders... don't know... i have never had a problem with them

Calypte

gryphon extrodinaire
sonartoo said:

This is gonna sound silly, but what is a money order and how do they work? I've never worked with those before. I might go for something like that if it's simple and straightforward.

Mischief

Calypte said:
sonartoo said:

This is gonna sound silly, but what is a money order and how do they work? I've never worked with those before. I might go for something like that if it's simple and straightforward.

A money order is like a check. Like a gift card you could say. ;)

sonartoo

Mischief said:
Calypte said:
sonartoo said:
what about money orders...  don't know...  i have never had a problem with them

A money order is like a check. Like a gift card you could say. ;)

yeah it is same as cash... only it is a lot harder to fruad it... so no one can forge the signiture cause i write who it is suppose to be for and in most cases you have to show id to prove you are said person

Status
Not open for further replies.