• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

back after a long hiatus

strangecanine

perpetually tired
Hey everyone, call me Crooked the bat! Ive been in the furry fandom since 2012, but I havent been active in the community for a long time, probably a couple of years. Ive fallen back in love with the fandom, so here I am! Its good to be back. I love music, art, and video games and nature. I would love to hear from my fellow furries and maybe make some friends! Thanks for reading <3

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
Welcome, nice to meet you! I like the expression of your bat guy in the icon, seems endearing and I like bats! May or may not be making my sona a were-bat myself (I'm new) so it'd be nice to make some bat buds!

strangecanine

perpetually tired
Welcome, nice to meet you! I like the expression of your bat guy in the icon, seems endearing and I like bats! May or may not be making my sona a were-bat myself (I'm new) so it'd be nice to make some bat buds!
Nice to meet you too! Welcome to FA! I would love to see your were-bat sona when its completed! :D We need more bats!