• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

BACK FROM THE PITS OF TARTARUS

Pompadork

Bowman
Hey kids! I’m Pomp, used to go by any variation of QuietInThePeanutGallery. I was active for a hot sec about 4-ish years ago (and then had a huge mental crisis) so I do not expect anyone to remember me :’DD

Currently doing a huge overhaul of all my info and whatnot since I don’t really identify with my old sona and aesthetic so don’t mind me while I sweep up here and there. Trying to find my niche again and hopefully get somewhat back into the whole furry thing so don’t mind me.

My current sona is a humanoid so I think I’ve already failed step one.

Last edited:

spoonful-of-jam

Hello and welcome back to the community! :) I also pretty recently came back after being active a long time ago and then leaving, although I left for different reasons than you. Best of luck with getting back into furry stuff and figuring out an aesthetic that works for you!

Pompadork

Bowman
We're happy to have you back! Enjoy your stay!
Hello and welcome back to the community! :) I also pretty recently came back after being active a long time ago and then leaving, although I left for different reasons than you. Best of luck with getting back into furry stuff and figuring out an aesthetic that works for you!
Thank you guys, happy to be back! <3

sleepy kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Hey there! Welcome back to the community. =)