• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Back Online!

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
Wouldn't have made it go any faster.
Also to publicly say that you've got physical drives in transit across the country is a little on the dangerous side. js
Well I meant they could have at least acknowledged the site was down, rather than the site just falling off the face of the earth and suddenly reappearing out of the blue but whatever, FAF is alive again so yay.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Well I meant they could have at least acknowledged the site was down, rather than the site just falling off the face of the earth and suddenly reappearing out of the blue but whatever, FAF is alive again so yay.
They had a splash page up after like... a week saying that the forum was down and it was being worked on.

luffy

Administrator
Staff member
you guys could have at least kept us updated or told us why the site was down though :/
See Twitter for these updates.

Regarding the block feature: this is not something we knew would end up working this way. Thank you for making us aware! We'll look into it. As for other issues with the forum, please create a new topic per question/issue so that we don't lose track of it. For technical forum support, please submit a Trouble Ticket.

EDIT:
Actually, I just checked with my alt. It looks like block has become "ignore." Please try that out and let us know if it works as intended. I ignored my alt account and can't see anything from them.

quoting_mungo

See Twitter for these updates.
In fairness, there was no specific word about the forums offered directly (as in, not as a reply to another Twitter user) by the FA Twitter account at any point - not when they were kept down while mainsite was brought back online, and not when they were brought back up the other day. I know a couple of questions about the forums were asked and answered at a few points, but that’s not something that will come up on people’s timelines even following the account.

Not trying to be contrary or bitch, just pointing out how the information given was inadequate/not readily available.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
@Mr. Fox
< Don't like it. The removal of the block feature is a kick in the teeth. There are (or were) sexual predators here and just all around insufferable people that I cut out like the cancer they are (or were). Bring it back. >

Someone should explain me why you blocked me at all. Me being a sexual predator DUE TO ME BEING FROM A PARTICULAR COUNTRY? Or your own mental illness?
It's really bad to mock and dismiss someone for claiming that some people were sexually harassing them. It's an important thing to take seriously and it's important they have the resources needed to feel safe. They didn't say that was the only reason they blocked anyone. I know nothing about you, them, or this situation and I'm also very sorry if you have been discriminated against here for your nationality. Descriminatory messges should also be reported on the forum. Please don't victim shame though / mock the posibility of such claims. They are important to have looked into and if they have notes from people that harassed them I hope they get it handled (reporting it here and if they are/were a minor reporting it to authorities using the form Mythic linked on page 1). Also please don't mock mental illness.

BayoDino

Well-Known Dino
It's really bad to mock and dismiss someone for claiming that some people were sexually harassing them. It's an important thing to take seriously and it's important they have the resources needed to feel safe. They didn't say that was the only reason they blocked anyone. I know nothing about you, them, or this situation and I'm also very sorry if you have been discriminated against here for your nationality. Descriminatory messges should also be reported on the forum. Please don't victim shame though / mock the posibility of such claims. They are important to have looked into and if they have notes from people that harassed them I hope they get it handled (reporting it here and if they are/were a minor reporting it to authorities using the form Mythic linked on page 1). Also please don't mock mental illness.
i understand...