• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Back to digital

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
In an effort to further reach my goal of 400-500 dollars for a trip to see my fiancee I have managed to get back to digital capability and am once again offering full digital commissions. Only ten dollars for a basic single character piece , five dollars for additional characters and 2.50 for detailed backgrounds or complicated positions.

Pencil drawings are still 5 dollars as always and 7.50 for inks.

I am still far from my goal and just as much in need as I have been for the past couple of weeks , so if your not looking for art please find it in your heart to drop a couple bucks my way to contribute to my trip fund.

All commission payments and donations can be paid to my paypal account: Monakthehateful6@aol.com

Kara4evah

Kevin, the fool with money.
Okay, just confirming ITT that if you're looking for bulk, he's your man. If he says he's gonna drawn you twenty pictures, he really means it. Anyway, uh... this is not a bump...

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Okay, just confirming ITT that if you're looking for bulk, he's your man. If he says he's gonna drawn you twenty pictures, he really means it. Anyway, uh... this is not a bump...

I do thank you for the compliment. :D