• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Back to FA, Free Art Opportunity [OPEN UNTIL 8/16]

Hey guys! I just recently decided to come back to FA and revamp my old account, as my art has come a long way. I need more recent examples, and I find drawing other people's characters a lot more interesting than drawing my own, so I decided to host a contest.

There's no entry fee, you just have to comment on my journal + watch my page. The final drawing can be SFW or NSFW, and it will be fully painted.

Journal

Here's my profile if you want to see recent art:

I think my art's improved quite a bit, but I only have two monochromatic examples right now.

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
264EF461-FEDF-40D0-90EF-5D09D2F13A30.jpeg
Me

Diamond Creator

Most powerful Draco warrior
Can you draw my oc? I would like to have her as an anthro full body without any clothes. The headshot is a ref of what colors to use for my oc. The other ref is what her species looks like.

Attachments

• 371307D5-B6C4-4741-AFC7-95C6E0DBD3E7.png
    371307D5-B6C4-4741-AFC7-95C6E0DBD3E7.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 2851D26E-2AA5-429E-B621-4FE8AB0BA951.jpeg
    2851D26E-2AA5-429E-B621-4FE8AB0BA951.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 28
Can you draw my oc? I would like to have her as an anthro full body without any clothes. The headshot is a ref of what colors to use for my oc. The other ref is what her species looks like.
I absolutely could. Just follow the entry rules by clicking on the journal, commenting, and watching my FA page and you'll be given a number. :) If you're selected, I could most certainly draw her and we can discuss details on how you'd like her portrayed.

Diamond Creator

Most powerful Draco warrior
I absolutely could. Just follow the entry rules by clicking on the journal, commenting, and watching my FA page and you'll be given a number. :) If you're selected, I could most certainly draw her and we can discuss details on how you'd like her portrayed.
I commented on the journal and watched your FA.

Lukani

Here's my character :3 I am a new watcher and I made a journal. I will edit this when a number is given ^-^ thank you so much for the chance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190804-092549.png
    Screenshot_20190804-092549.png
    830 KB · Views: 29

julievee

I joined thanks ^^!

Jacob Bender

Dj jumpsta’s human form
I’ve watched too!
If I win, My fursona, DJ Jumpsta would be most proud! This link is what he will be doing in the request
www.furaffinity.net: Bounce by LCC12345
And
www.furaffinity.net: DJ Jumpsta by DJLAUNCHPAD22
Is what he looks like without the ball
And here’s his bio:
Name: Jake Jumpsta/ Dj Jumpsta
Species: Kangaroo.
Birthday: Let’s just say we share the samebirthday.
Personality: bouncy (duh!) fun with kids andadults and teens and the pretty ladies, onlyaggressive when necessary, aspiring to be the number 1 Dj in America and Australia and soon, the world!
Things that separate him from normal kangaroos: hes of course a great uplifting, hard and classic trance dj and wows the crowd with his raves (which include space hoppers) And has been aspiring to reach mainstage at every major edm and trance festival. When he’s not djing he’s the highest bouncing kangaroo there is.
He likes to bounce all sorts of ways including on his tail like tigger, his big butt hopper ball with a kangaroo logo or kangaroo name on the ball and does hop like normal roos. Also while other roos struggle with carrying humans, my fursona is a hit with everyone as they all bounce along on his back that is so strong words or any other thing can not describe it. Even his pouch is big and sterile and super clean so that people can ride with him from in his pouch
He has a bad side though, pop his ball if your a man and you will get kicked like a normal kangaroo by him, although sometimes they’ll let him kick them if they misbehave.
he loves the ladies too but if one of them pops his ball, they’ll let him also kick and whip them if they misbehave.
Other than that, he hates when both males and females are left out of bouncing fun, so he also gives any bouncy object to them so they can join in and bounce too!
So the next time you see a kangaroo wearing clothes and a beats headset and bouncing around inviting you to join, you can be sure it’s Dj jumpsta

I've done the things too!

*Rubs paws together in anticipation!*

>u< I'm so excited as well! I made sure you got your number!!!! <3 Thank you for helping support the raffle.

I joined thanks ^^!

Of course, thank you! <3 :D I made sure to respond with your number as well. I'm so unbelievably hype rn.

I’ve watched too!
If I win, My fursona, DJ Jumpsta would be most proud! This link is what he will be doing in the request
www.furaffinity.net: Bounce by LCC12345
And
www.furaffinity.net: DJ Jumpsta by DJLAUNCHPAD22
Is what he looks like without the ball

Your number has been posted! >u< Thank you so much for entering and I wish you luck!!!

; u ; This is honestly a really nice way to return, guys.