• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Back to FA, Free Art Opportunity [OPEN UNTIL 8/16]

Jacob Bender

Dj jumpsta’s human form
>u< I'm so excited as well! I made sure you got your number!!!! <3 Thank you for helping support the raffle.

Of course, thank you! <3 :D I made sure to respond with your number as well. I'm so unbelievably hype rn.

Your number has been posted! >u< Thank you so much for entering and I wish you luck!!!

; u ; This is honestly a really nice way to return, guys.

Even if I don't win I would still like him drawn

Even if I don't win I would still like him drawn

Absolutely. I don't know if you mean a commission or request, but if a commission if you don't win the raffle, I have the pricing listed on my commission tab. If a request, I'll make sure to let you know if I ever open normal requests and every time I have a raffle, as I'll likely have more in the future, I can try to remember to let you know when I post one up. I don't know exactly how frequently they'll happen, but either way I'd be happy to do so. ^u^

Edit: Oh and it's worth noting I'm discounting my commission prices from the listed price right now until I build my portfolio up.

Jacob Bender

Dj jumpsta’s human form
Absolutely. I don't know if you mean a commission or request, but if a commission if you don't win the raffle, I have the pricing listed on my commission tab. If a request, I'll make sure to let you know if I ever open normal requests and every time I have a raffle, as I'll likely have more in the future, I can try to remember to let you know when I post one up. I don't know exactly how frequently they'll happen, but either way I'd be happy to do so. ^u^

Edit: Oh and it's worth noting I'm discounting my commission prices from the listed price right now until I build my portfolio up.
I meant a request

JJ_Husk

Alaskan Husky
I just join and watching you now, even if I don't win. I like your art.