• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

backmasking (ooh spooky!)

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
so, with the recent jay z backmask coming to spotlight, it's got me wondering, just how popular is this, and we're not realizing? his song itself, "Lucifer" is said to mention no satanic messages backwards (other than the obvious title...). we could get in depth that track nine is "99 problems"...making it 9.)"99 problems". flipped, that makes 666, a later track being "Lucifer".

a little more. the track "Lucifer", the beat is mixed with the words "Lucifer, son of the morning". as scruffy as made this clear, christians do not call satan "lucifer" or "son of the morning", as "son of the morning" is normally a respectful term for satan.

of course, this could all be paranoid conspiracy theories. we could dismiss this as all complete irony, paranoid tinfoil reasoning. but, it's awfully ironic...not even mentioning his CONSTANT use of illuminati symbolism, eye of horus, etc. (google it).

but back to the original track. DJ danger mouse remixed that track, made it that way...but still. Danger had to get permission to do this, and i'm sure he didn't pull a wool over jay z's eyes...i'm sure he was told about what was going to be made.

but, irrelevant. i'm not making a topic specifically for jay z's illuminati shenanigans.

backmasking, your feelings? what you've noticed?

it seems to hit more close to home than a normal direct message. for example, we have thrash metal bands like Three Sixes, which is very direct in it's satanism. but at the end of the day, these black metal bands and their intense imagery are almost always an act. this, in the year 2010, is almost unnoticed by society. but, backmasking, the subliminal messaging...it frightens people.

most society feels afraid when they hear things like jay z's "murder murder jesus" because we've been listening to these sorts of music with no concept. these messages have been in your home, in your mind and you were not aware until the record was played back.

evil or not, Crowley came up with the concept of backmasking he wanted the luciferians to learn to speak backwards, to make music backwards because that's how demons were invoked. they summoned demons at their meetings by calling them backwards.

tl;dr: what are your feelings on backmasking? not the silly "satan eats cheez whiz" bullshit, but rather the things really worth mentioning. do they affect people, or is this all just complete and total irony?

Chibinight13

Let Me Hear You Sing!
...Oh let me start.

As a music producer, i can make any of my rapers/singers sound and say what ever i like because i have there vocal tracks
this song that you have is notting but a "vocal cut and paste," its not worth even talking about.Theres a ton of vocals out there for jay-z
this isnt real proof of wrong doing at all.

With some editing i was able to pull the the "six" vocals and match them to each other to "it was all a dream" then i matched up "devil" from the song Lucifer "i can show you," was a solid vocal and came from the song Renegade and so on.

Its just a song made for trolls-By trolls as a plot device.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
...Oh let me start.

As a music producer, i can make any of my rapers/singers sound and say what ever i like because i have there vocal tracks
this song that you have is notting but a "vocal cut and paste," its not worth even talking about.Theres a ton of vocals out there for jay-z
this isnt real proof of wrong doing at all.

With some editing i was able to pull the the "six" vocals and match them to each other to "it was all a dream" then i matched up "devil" from the song Lucifer "i can show you," was a solid vocal and came from the song Renegade and so on.

Its just a song made for trolls-By trolls as a plot device.

uhm, you know it definitely wasn't made by trolls?

Sedit

Fat-Roll Spelunker
I used it on the opening track to my first record, The Immaculate Abortion. A track called "Ground fault (Intro To Madness)". Though what it actually says is quite hilarious.

I doubt this stuff actually has any actual influence over people. IF so, my new record may land in my in some serious legal dog-poo. But part of whay I'm doing that is just to purposely point out the ridiculousness of cases like the Ozzy/Suicide Solution debacle, or the one with Judas Priest. By being way more blatant about it it either loses any power it has, or it's really gonna upset some people (or worse?). But hey....no such thing as bad publicity, right?

I need to look into some of the aforementioned Pink Floyd ones....could be interesting.