• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bad dragon products (NSFW)

Do you like bad dragon products?

• No

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Like them

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Love them!!!!!

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
C

Chris-py

I just wanted to know more of people's thoughts on this subject. Favorite product? What you like about them?

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
They got some pretty stuff,and usually you wouldn't expect something like that to be pretty let alone something you wanna collect.
Same goes for Damn Average and stuff.

Strangeguy32000

Dack Remus Applewold
I definitely want to see about buying one (maybe a Fenrir, or hell, even a wearable werewolf ) when I have the funds...

LindyHop

Bring me my brown pants!
I'm not a fan of non-organic dongs but I do own a human one for reference, having a physical object is much easier because I can position it at an angle I want as opposed to having to find a visual on the internet. I would potentially buy a bad dragon toy for this reason.

Dazreiello

Incomprehensible horror. DRAGON
I'm not a fan of non-organic dongs but I do own a human one for reference, having a physical object is much easier because I can position it at an angle I want as opposed to having to find a visual on the internet. I would potentially buy a bad dragon toy for this reason.
That is indeed very convenient and always a smart thing to get as many physical references as possible.
Unfortunately for me I don't have money nor the courage to purchase these sorts of objects. :c so I have to do things mostly on my 3d mental visualization. Which actially takes more energy out of you than most would think x.x

Dandorm

Fahcs Lives!
People often wonder what I do spend my money on, if I'm not spending it on alcohol like 'normal' university students.. This. This is how I spend my grants :p

Ricky

What you like about them?

Not really my thing, but I did buy one for a friend at a con along with a bottle of some "dragon semen lube".

Then he went through airport security with the bottle of semen lube in his carry-on bag.

He didn't know that liquids over a certain amount were prohibited.

Needless to say, whatever happened after that must have been funny as hell :D

Ricky

That's rude.

:V is sarcasm-face, and means "don't take this seriously"

It was an old meme on this forum but there are a lot of new folks that probably don't know that.

lead_large.png