• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bad dragon products (NSFW)

Do you like bad dragon products?

• No

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Like them

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Love them!!!!!

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
I think the teenies,the little mini versions of the actual dongs are a real riot.
Stuff like this shouldn't be cute or admirable,but they are.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
A friend got me one for Christmas, and it's been a lot of fun, Griffin model with tube. And several bottles of the cum-lube.

I did note that the lube had a great 'realistic' consistency at first, but over time, it seems to settle out, and even if ya shake it up, it kinda separates out. So I'd only order the lube as needed, as opposed to stockpiling it.

They are a bit pricey, so having one, I have a lot of other stuff on my furry-kinky-wish-list before I'd get a second one---unless they come out with a decent Fossa model...then, I'd order one right away.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Why bother? I make my own :V

I did try saving mine in an ice-cube tray in the freezer a long time ago, but it took some time to get a decent supply. Then, I had to wonder, what if a house mate used one of these special ice-cubes? (I kept 'em, kinda tucked in back) My idea was to defrost and 'use' them later, though I never got around to it...maybe I can try again ;)

Is anyone aware of the bad dragon alternative in Europe, besides yiffytoys?

I have a friend in Finland, who has then shipped there. He has enough to start a museum, I swear! It does cost more, but they will ship. They get labeled, 'anatomical models' as they go through customs, but he's never had a problem.

Last edited: