• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bad dragon products (NSFW)

Do you like bad dragon products?

• No

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Like them

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Love them!!!!!

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
shipping, customs, customs service fees. Basically it doubles the price and I don't make much anyway

Ah, makes sense. I think his main cost is the shipping, but customs must vary by country. Plus, the Euro is pretty weak to the dollar right now, so better for US people ordering kinky stuff from Germany...but given the political turmoil in the US, I bet the Euro will rise, on things like fear of Trump getting in, and the dollar will fall.

T

The Question Guy

Started thinking that the furry fandom was kind of normal......until I saw this thread....

Simo

Normal? Nope! ;)

This reminds me: I'm totally burned out at my present job.

I wonder if I could get a job in the Bad Dragon product testing department. I'd even be willing to put in a lot of over-time.

Spazzlez

Simply One Hell of a Pokemon Master
Making money off of kinks, damn why did I not think of that?

T

The Question Guy

A friend got me one for Christmas, and it's been a lot of fun, Griffin model with tube. And several bottles of the cum-lube.

I did note that the lube had a great 'realistic' consistency at first, but over time, it seems to settle out, and even if ya shake it up, it kinda separates out. So I'd only order the lube as needed, as opposed to stockpiling it.

They are a bit pricey, so having one, I have a lot of other stuff on my furry-kinky-wish-list before I'd get a second one---unless they come out with a decent Fossa model...then, I'd order one right away.
What..........the......fuck...............................

Simo

What..........the......fuck...............................

Aw, don't be scared! Soon enough, nothin' will shock ya much. Besides, I hear they have a job opening in the product testing department, to gauge the reactions of the non-furry market ;)

Ragshada

College Student
Seen them, never tried them. Don't have that kind of money to spend on those. It would be pretty funny though to have one of my roomates pick up the mail to see that. Drop it on the ground in shock lol.

Last edited: