• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bad pick up lines!

Cosmonaughty

Finally comfortable in my fur!
OK, I wanted to start something daft in the forum games, so why not this ^v^!

Attempt to chat up whoever is before you, with THE WORST chat up line you can possibley fathom!

Try to keep it PG, Get creative, and we will how deep this rabbit hole gets XD... which as a statement, is actually a good example!

Heppi

The happy one~
You made me realize that dreams really can come true. You gracefully fell from heaven, just like an angel...and landed on your face. Seriously, what's up with that?

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Spray painted on a windowless van: "Free candy!"

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
*Awkwardly comes up: umm... uh.... ummmm *goes quiet but keeps looking at you/staring awkwardly trying to get myself to say something for quite a while... ummmmmm... hi ...I ... um... *gets discouraged and freaked out and walks away without ever telling you what this was about. Sits down at a table that's a bit too close for you to be able to talk about what just happened to your friends around you, and hides looking through stuff on my phone in solitude until long after you leave.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
*Awkwardly comes up: umm... uh.... ummmm *goes quiet but keeps looking at you/staring awkwardly trying to get myself to say something... ummmmmm... hi ...I ... um... *gets discouraged and freaked out and walks away without ever telling you what this was about. Sits down at a table that's a bit too close for you to be able to talk about what just happened to your friends around you, and hides looking through stuff on my phone in solitude until long after you leave.
(note: if this ever actually happens don't assume it was romantic. That's VERY VERY VERY unlikely and from me this could have been about basically anything ; p)