• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

bad restaurant experiences.

Zuriak

Designated Bearforce
My only bad experience with fast food happened when I was 9. We were visiting my grandparents and he had gone to KFC for dinner that night, which was pretty awesome since we rarely ate out at fast food. Later that night, my throat started getting sore and I started feeling nauseous so I went to bed early. About 3am, I wake up, walk like a zombie to the toilet and begin vomiting on and off for about 20 minutes all while my dad is trying to figure out what the fuck is happening. Needless to say, I basically slept on the bathroom floor that night and had weird fever dreams for the rest of the day until we had to go to the airport to fly home. Apparently, a few weeks later, my grandmother had gone to the same KFC and had gotten just as sick as I had, so she called the health inspector. They found out the employees weren't washing their hands after using the restroom and then handling the chicken. I have never eaten at a KFC since because of how much vomiting terrified me as a child and my fear of getting food poisoning there again.

tl;dr I got food poisoning when I was 9 because the workers pissed/shit and didn't wash their hands before rubbing them all over my chicken dinner
That's fucking dreadful, sorry that happened.

Don't quite understand why people don't wash their hands or want to taint food with fecal matter.

ZaraphayxRedux

The Postmaster
My only bad experience with fast food happened when I was 9. We were visiting my grandparents and he had gone to KFC for dinner that night, which was pretty awesome since we rarely ate out at fast food. Later that night, my throat started getting sore and I started feeling nauseous so I went to bed early. About 3am, I wake up, walk like a zombie to the toilet and begin vomiting on and off for about 20 minutes all while my dad is trying to figure out what the fuck is happening. Needless to say, I basically slept on the bathroom floor that night and had weird fever dreams for the rest of the day until we had to go to the airport to fly home. Apparently, a few weeks later, my grandmother had gone to the same KFC and had gotten just as sick as I had, so she called the health inspector. They found out the employees weren't washing their hands after using the restroom and then handling the chicken. I have never eaten at a KFC since because of how much vomiting terrified me as a child and my fear of getting food poisoning there again.

tl;dr I got food poisoning when I was 9 because the workers pissed/shit and didn't wash their hands before rubbing them all over my chicken dinner

This is why I cook like 90% of everything I eat myself.

Humans are filthy.

Kaizy

Emotional Mess
This is why I cook like 90% of everything I eat myself.

Humans are filthy.

So true. I need to cut back on the fast food, it's terrible for me. :[
This year when I'm at college, I'm gonna cook more foods at home instead of getting cheap fast food like I was last year.

Coluth

Anytime I eat out I usually try to find someplace where I can see the kitchen and the people cooking, or I spend the dime to eat at a good restaurant. I really don't like fast food.
Worst restaurant experience I've had happened when I was in San Antonio at this Mexican place on the Riverwalk. Started out with an 1.5 hour wait just to be seated, a 30 minute wait for the waiter to take our order, and while waiting the hour it took to get our order my waiter spilled hot soup on me ruining my $70 shirt. I went to complain to the manager only to be ignored while she tweeted on her phone. I had to take her phone away for her to listen to me. I demanded that she pay for the cleaning bill for my shirt. She refused, I fought with her over it for a good half hour before she just gave me one of their novelty shirts and gave us half off our bill. Needless to say we ate then we walked. Haven't been back since.