That's fucking dreadful, sorry that happened.My only bad experience with fast food happened when I was 9. We were visiting my grandparents and he had gone to KFC for dinner that night, which was pretty awesome since we rarely ate out at fast food. Later that night, my throat started getting sore and I started feeling nauseous so I went to bed early. About 3am, I wake up, walk like a zombie to the toilet and begin vomiting on and off for about 20 minutes all while my dad is trying to figure out what the fuck is happening. Needless to say, I basically slept on the bathroom floor that night and had weird fever dreams for the rest of the day until we had to go to the airport to fly home. Apparently, a few weeks later, my grandmother had gone to the same KFC and had gotten just as sick as I had, so she called the health inspector. They found out the employees weren't washing their hands after using the restroom and then handling the chicken. I have never eaten at a KFC since because of how much vomiting terrified me as a child and my fear of getting food poisoning there again.
tl;dr I got food poisoning when I was 9 because the workers pissed/shit and didn't wash their hands before rubbing them all over my chicken dinner
Don't quite understand why people don't wash their hands or want to taint food with fecal matter.