• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Badge commission for Megaplex 2018

Hi.

I'm looking for a artist to make my badge of my Fursona for Megaplex. I'm wiling to pay up to $35-$64 and I wanted to have it either by August 2nd the day before the event on shipping or I can pick it up at the event.

I don't have my reference sheet yet and I already selected an artist to make mine. He's really busy right now but you can give him the deadline on when do you need it by the time you start making it.

If you don't draw but have a printer and other material to make a badge, I would try to get the artist to make it and then send it to you.

Here the sketch of my fursona. The design is not final and there will be changes to it.

4BmWkjt.png

The artist that I'm talking about is NegaNeon. His email is Neganeon@gmail.com.

You can contact me by PM, reply to me, or e-mail me at zerochan8@gmail.com.

Thank you for you consideration.

pimpartist

Heya! I do regular heashots but if you'd prefere a more unique badge I also do custom coat-of-arms badges with your sona as a support. Here are some examples of my work:
Ruby's heraldry small.jpg
Charles heraldry.jpg
1506539775.pimpartist_spitty_commission_2.jpg
1507397112.pimpartist_robo_sheep_crop_blue_1.jpg

My price for a badge, laminated and shipped is 60 USD.
To see more of my art you can check out my FA: Userpage of pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or my AS: www.artstation.com: Razvan Petrea .
If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA or send me an e-mail at: thepimpartist@gmail.com !
Thank you!

Best wishes,
thepimpartist