• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Badges/Icons/Stickers

ScruffyTheFox

Hello everyone I'm Scruffy the fox, and I am looking for artists to spice up my fursona "Scruffy" with either a badge, Icons or stickers.

My budget is as following.
Badge: $30 (digital or traditional, colored and laminated )
Icon: $10-20
Stickers (for Telegram): $5-10 per sticker

Find Scruffy on my FA page

If you'd just like to say hi and chat- Telegram @scruffyfirefox

obliviousally

Ally the Sparkly
I do badges, which are on this pricesheet. They come printed and laminated and you'll get a high res copy in case you need to replace the physical badge!

1470180654.obliviousally-comms_digi_comm_pricesheet.png

I also do icons of bootys!

1485754279.obliviousally_untitledghjgg-1.png

dipindu

Dibudipindu
Hello! I can help you out if you're interested.

For a badge and an icon, both would go for 20$, for telegram stickers it'd be depending on how many you'd want, but they'd be 5$ per sticker if anything! They go by sets as well.
Feel free to send me a PM here or on my FA if you're interested!

Here are some samples of icons:
dragoness2_orig.png
cae04fc4d525d084892fad6fc7a2d23f_orig.png
80cce0b5cbefe0396935452f1f920f51_orig.png
0d5f6eb6282c9c2ff70fcb19e76cb8c5_orig.png

A couple of badges (you can add text if you'd like!):
romantic-dragon_orig.png
overjoyed-skunk_orig.png

And telegram stickers (click for better view):

thank you for your time!

xanfi

Hi!. I currently have icon commissions open and could draw you something like this:
10qdteo.gif
2ih8ro4.gif

I price them at around $10 for still, and a little more if you want animation.
Please contact me at jaec.rb@gmail.com or note me on FA: xanfi if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:

AlleycatIrony

dubstep macarena
i do icons for $10! it can be either lined like this one or sketched like the one i've got on my profile here :0
i've never done a badge before but i'd be willing to for idk... $20?

lined icon example:

sona_by_alleycatirony-db2kxa3.jpg

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:
ICON 5$:
21653917@400-1478508720.jpg
17048463@400-1436381490.jpg
17049518@400-1436388360.jpg
17049735@400-1436389782.jpg

ScruffyTheFox

Thank you all for taking the time to post samples of your artwork for me.
Looking for artists online that are not only open for commission, but also fit my interests is very time consuming.
I definitely see some characteristics of art I like very much here, and will contact some of you later for commission and questions.

For anyone else advertising their art, feel free to do so. This isn't only a great time for me to see it, but for anyone else looking for what i'm looking for.

I

iridescentgreen

I can do conbadges and digital icons.

My badges are traditional, drawn on bristol paper and colored with Copic markers. They come laminated and hole punched, ready to be attached and worn.

is9lM6M.jpg

Excuse the lighting, i usually take photos during sunny afternoons but i finished this at night and since the client wanted it to arrive ASAP, i had to ship it the following morning.
Badges are typically headshots or busts, but if you want the character doing something that requires it i can do a halfbody as well. Name can be included but it isn't required.

Badges are $25

Shipping within the USA for these is free, but international shipping is an extra $7.

------

Digital icons are usually headshots, but can be busts, halfbodies or fullbodies as well. They're drawn at 1000x1000 pixels normally but i can easily do 500x500 for less pixelated shrinking. They all come with a simple color only background, drawn with the water brush tool.

spyro_digital_art_by_silveredgreen-daip0oj.png

An icon with shading like this is $20.

untitled122_by_silveredgreen-dayh6gp.png

An icon with shading like this is $15.

If you're interested you can message me here or email irigreens@gmail.com

OakenheelTheWolf

I will sell tese type of pics printed and in an envelope to be sent to you for $5

my shop on etsy is ArtsyClawsWorkshops

More examples are on etsy but here is are two:
1490473973596.png

1490475022470.png

Last edited:

animalseeker

Tired Miqo'te
If you're interested in icons my icons are $10 for flatcolor & $15 for shaded.
ertret2_orig.png
1484230447-animalseeker-3r3r-1_orig.png
1489882197.animalseeker_rft4.png
1483409116-animalseeker-bjnk-1_orig.png
erfdc_orig.png

Rivalawless

Queen Riv
My friend says he can also animate icons if you need here's some examples
If you're interested his telegram it's @rattalons where you can ask for his commissions ect.

1490083586.0cean_coffee.png

1488646763.0cean_lux.png

1488647368.0cean_heads.png

DogBarf

I'm a Mutt that loves Tacobell and Pizza too much
Hello !

I am an Artist on Furaffinity so I thought I'd toss my hat into the ring :3
Below I have included all the info you will need but if you have any question feel free to ask away!

Prices > Commission Info for Voodoo_Mutt_Works -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Examples of my Art > Artwork Gallery for Voodoo_Mutt_Works -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Terms of Service > docs.google.com: Terms of Service

* You must read my Terms of Service before you can commission me. *

If you may be interested in a commission please contact me through these channels!
- PM me on here
- Send me an email to VoodooMuttWorks@Gmail.com
- Send me a note on my personal FA > Userpage of dogbarf -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
- You can even send me a message on Telegram @ DogBarf

fluffgator

Hello! All of my commissions are digital art only, but I figured I should leave my info here for you to view anyhow.
I'm a professional freelance digital artist with over 10 years experience working one-on-one with others to bring their concepts to life.
I offer a large variety of different commission types, including icons, full-body lineart, and colored busts, that fall within or very near to your budget.

If you'd like to commission me or have any questions, please feel free to contact me with a note on FA (same username), through PM here on the forum, or directly via e-mail.

I also have a dedicated website that I use to organize all of my Commission information, such as my Terms of Service, FAQ, what I'm currently offering, and more.
You can find my commission application here.

Below are some breakdowns of my Sticker, Linework, and Busts commission types, as well as links to direct examples in the spoiler beneath each:

tumblr_omwmfdtkvj1svp9wko1_1280.png

tumblr_omwmxzhzoq1svp9wko1_1280.png

tumblr_omwn1t7md11svp9wko1_1280.png

Thank-you so much for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hello ! If you're still looking for artists, I'd love to work with you to draw your fursona Scruffy ! I can offer you an icon for $20 USD, or a bust-shot (similar to a badge) for $25. Both these would be colored and shaded, the icon would include a simple background and the bust could include text if you would desire. I am not able to print and laminate the bust to make it a badge as you would like, hence why I am not referring to it as a 'badge commission', however. In terms of stickers, I misunderstood and thought you were looking for physical stickers, rather than telegram stickers ! But if you were interested in physical stickers, I would love to work out more details with you. The price would vary and it would be in a simple chibi style, but I could do anything from a headshot to a fullbody. I could also post it on my RedBubble, so you would be able to purchase it for very little on top of the price for the artwork (it is $2.50 on average, I believe). If you have any questions or concerns or are interested in working with me, feel free to contact me through private message on here or send me a note on my FurAffinity directly below. Below are also examples of my artwork.
Artwork Gallery for werewolf-kun -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
1486509791.werewolf-kun_uhhm.png

1477612712.werewolf-kun_boop_your_snootle.png

1487900613.werewolf-kun_zeraschan_couple_comm.png

1486952276.werewolf-kun_milos_comm.png

Best wishes !

junkyardflower

laughs nervously
HOWDY !! what i can offer you are icons ! (tho i rlly wanna get into doing badges)
i do 400x400 stylized icons for good quality that can be shrunk down appropriately !
i sell them for $10usd ! if you're interested let me know !! ^^
nico_nico_nii_by_junkyardprlnce-db1ysyc.png
blah_by_junkyardprlnce-db34vxv.png

Hello, if you are still looking for an artist please check here for my examples, pricing, and more info.
Please message me if you're interested or have any questions about the process or pricing!
Cheers!

Nich