• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Badly Kept Secrets

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
I am usually very depressed, because I can't find people to be social with. I have to admit I dance around in masks too much for my own good. I beat myself up that I am not in a superstar body, and usually make myself sad. I guess I am more sad than I let on all the time, and yeah I have those moments where I want attention, but I want it to talk to someone. I hate being alone to boot.

...Yeah, that.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Well, my home town does not have any sidewalks! But they did pave one of the roads a few years ago!

Seekrit

For all my progress in dealing with my anxiety disorder, I'm really still just a shy little guy who is terrified of meeting new ppl ._.

Bleedswhitefire

Bubba be addicted to 2 stroke
I some times go in abandoned houses to just to walk around them and see what's up. That and use those bathrooms. There are some nice abandoned houses.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Shoot forgot to hit the reply with quote button. No real secret I forget things!

Ji-Ji

Post Festive Fox
I am usually very depressed, because I can't find people to be social with. I have to admit I dance around in masks too much for my own good. I beat myself up that I am not in a superstar body, and usually make myself sad. I guess I am more sad than I let on all the time, and yeah I have those moments where I want attention, but I want it to talk to someone. I hate being alone to boot.

...Yeah, that.
Are you me?

Mayonnaise

Off we go to the sea
Have you considered swimming lessons? They were compulsory in my school when I was a kid, but not everyone's so fortunate.
If there's any near my are I would do so long ago. That's not the case, sadly.

Yeah COOKED

Not like just, ripping it from the ground and slurping it
Try sago worms. People keep convincing me it tastes better when eaten raw.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Putting fries in between two "nacho cheese"-flavoured Doritos chips, and eating that like a mini sandwich, is literally better than sex.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?

...Yeah, that.
Oh you; the pics in your scraps are handsome.

Judge Spear

I always wanted Soundwave's voice growing up. I still do.

My favorite SNES platformer is...Pop'n Twinbee Rainbow Bell Adventure. It's as childish as it sounds, but it's so fun. ;w;

Fallowfox

If they were the Cool Ranch flavored I bet they'd be better than that.

Touche

I have no idea how to use accents in text :C
Press the alt-gr button on the right of your space bar as you press a vowel and you will get an accent ague. é

Damn, ninja'd. Well, my way has one less button. :c

Seekrit

Press the alt-gr button on the right of your space bar as you press a vowel and you will get an accent ague. é

Damn, ninja'd. Well, my way has one less button. :c

Í ám nót sórry.

Though I didn't know about the alt-gr way. It has always been a mystery button.

Aleu

Deuces
I don't know what a gr button is but I know it's the sound my cat makes when I poke him when he's asleep.

Fallowfox

I don't know what a gr button is but I know it's the sound my cat makes when I poke him when he's asleep.

It's combined with an alt button and it sits to the immediate right of the space bar. To this day its powers and poorly understood.

Seekrit

I used to sing along to Rammstein songs because I thought it would help me learn German. Now I do it because Rammstein are awesome.