• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bagels

When you spread your cream cheese, do you go over the hole, or around it?

• Right over the top, so that extra blob collects in the hole.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Spread it carefully and tediously around the hole, as to not make a mess.

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • It depends how tight the hole is.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • I am a floofless skinbag and don't eat bagels with cream cheese.

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

TemetNosce88

Technology won't save you
It all depends on the tightness of the hole. Loose ones get cream around them, tight ones get cream right on top.

Although I used to get fresh-made mixed berry bagels and would just eat them hot like a donut.

Nexus Cabler

Abstract Concepts Coordinator
I don't use cream cheese. I use either melted butter or jelly, and carefully around the hole, because I'm civilized.

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Bagels are the shit, love em!

Connor J. Coyote

The ¥oteƵer Extraordinaire
The bagels at Safeway are some of the best you can buy, yo.... (for the grocery branded variety anyways).
(They're about $ 3-bucks a bag)... and - always satisfy me, for some reason.

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
On second thought, it depends on the amount of cream cheese i have, and the tempature of the bagel

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?

ben909

ben909

But leaving the amount that spills on the table is good for rat characters

Connor J. Coyote

The ¥oteƵer Extraordinaire
The bagels at Safeway are some of the best you can buy, yo.... (for the grocery branded variety anyways).
(They're about $ 3-bucks a bag)... and - always satisfy me, for some reason.
By the way.... (come to think of it) - in the Bay Area we have an awesome bagel chain here called "Noah's", which does some awesome bagel-ish type work, that the bagel connoisseur may just love. I don't know if they're located anywhere else (outside of California) though.... but here - they're very well known. :cool:

Kinare

RAWR
Cream cheese is gross. D:

My preferred bagel: cheddar or onion toasted, add cheese (I like swiss or colby jack the best), egg, and bacon OR ham and turkey.
Otherwise, plain blueberry, plain cinnamon, or plain onion lightly toasted so it has a nice crunch without being tough.