• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong

JZLobo

(If anyone recognizes the Universal Greeting, they're automatically my friend. Unless you think Rumble is the blue one.)

So long story short, I've been in denial about being a furry for years despite my lifelong fascination with anthropomorphic species. I guess I just don't like being labeled, but I was finally convinced to own up to it at a comicon a few weeks ago by a fursuiter friend. Anyway.

I've been writing werewolf stories for years now and even got one published last year, so I'm starting my character's story over from the beginning and turning it into a serial which I hope to publish as a novel some day. DeviantArt is pretty much dead for literature these days, and I'm not too impressed with the Wattpad scene so I figured I would try my luck on here. The main character of my stories is a young orphaned werewolf with PTSD and social anxiety struggling to find his place in the pack that takes him in.

One question, though--do the people who run this site ever update it? Someone needs to tell them AIM was shut down a year ago. And ICQ was before even my time!

Last edited:

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Some portions of this site are pretty dated. I'm a printer in RL. Literature is a tough market to be "popular" in. People like instant gratification which is why art is so prevelant here. I have done a bit of writing myself at times. I am thinking of doing more soon.

JZLobo

Some portions of this site are pretty dated. I'm a printer in RL. Literature is a tough market to be "popular" in. People like instant gratification which is why art is so prevelant here. I have done a bit of writing myself at times. I am thinking of doing more soon.
Yeah, it's definitely hard to get attention as an author. That's why I like to commission artists to draw illustrations of my stories, to help draw in interest.