• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ban the Person Above You

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

S-Sorry! I-I'll try to stop on that! Wait....banned for telling me I ban too much!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

yeah try to stop huh ??

banned for not trying hard enough xD

Oh yeah? Oh yeah?!? Banned for banning me for banning previously, banning you for banning me while getting banned in a banning offense, which in turns, bans you for banning me while I was banning you as you tried to counter me with banning, which means you've been hyper-banned!

Pinkporro

PinkPorroQueen
Oh yeah? Oh yeah?!? Banned for banning me for banning previously, banning you for banning me while getting banned in a banning offense, which in turns, bans you for banning me while I was banning you as you tried to counter me with banning, which means you've been hyper-banned!
here i wanted to give you a long ass answer back but my ass is to tired to drag your as all the way from hell to court. to actually make you stand trial for those ... harsh ... harsh words... i mean *starts crying a little bit* w...who does t....th...that to someone?!?! "hyperbanning" ?!?! that,... that is ju...just cruell Ruki !! *starts crying rlly hard now* i... i thought you s...sa...said you were a n...n...nice person ??
Court listens to whats going on and Gives a 5 year ban!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

here i wanted to give you a long ass answer back but my ass is to tired to drag your as all the way from hell to court. to actually make you stand trial for those ... harsh ... harsh words... i mean *starts crying a little bit* w...who does t....th...that to someone?!?! "hyperbanning" ?!?! that,... that is ju...just cruell Ruki !! *starts crying rlly hard now* i... i thought you s...sa...said you were a n...n...nice person ??
Court listens to whats going on and Gives a 5 year ban!

Aw crap, I went too far...sorry there....*Sits there* I didn't mean it....err....it wasn't meant like that....err....um....here, have a cookie. It makes people feel better....

lenago

Top hatted fox
Aha, it's my job to protect him though, so banned for trying to stop my ban protection from the ban on my regal vulpine friend @lenago!

W-well thank you for banning the unban...n-no, protecting me and banning..the hhuh...wait unbanning..the ban...huhhh...sigh *i give up, and just give your hands a greatfull shake, before walking off,scratching my head, confused*

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

W-well thank you for banning the unban...n-no, protecting me and banning..the hhuh...wait unbanning..the ban...huhhh...sigh *i give up, and just give your hands a greatfull shake, before walking off,scratching my head, confused*

Hehe, well, least you are alright now.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Banned for banning me for stopping me to ban your vulpine friend!! Takes another cookie and noms*

Oooh, you don't want me to confuse ya now, but you seem to enjoy brain contemplation sessions, so here we go! Just know you asked for it!

A H E M

Banned on the decisive action as follows:

It seems that you have been banned due to a moment of confusion, as to where it seems that you were attempting to ban another fellow user in the defense of another user. Upon the Regulations of Logic, (ROL), these laws strictly forbid any sort of actions regarding this content. Ergo, your ban shall begin as of right now. Your banning is due to the reasons of banning another individual who was defending another individual who seems to have been banned under your watch, therefore, resulting in the reversal of bans which in turn ban you for banning him in banning the previous user, which bans you for the double ban and escaping the hyper ban, which proves to be sorcery in some regard. The ban you have faced for banning that who has banned you for banning that of whom he protected results in a ban for a ban from a ban because of a ban meaning a ban resulting in a ban from the ban of previous bans which ban the banning of bans which you have inflicted. The responses of banning may prove finite, but not bypassed. The mega-ultra-necessary-super-duper-legal-not-to-question-in-affect-starting-now-because-of-ban-regards-repeating-oneself has been inflicted on you.

Have a great day,

Ban King, Ruki "Strawberry" Wellington IV

(So what if that's my nickname?)