• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ban the Person Above You

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Uhh, no! I was....err....issuing a ban letter to the previous one! Banned for banning the ban King!

Pinkporro

PinkPorroQueen
Oooh, you don't want me to confuse ya now, but you seem to enjoy brain contemplation sessions, so here we go! Just know you asked for it!

A H E M

Banned on the decisive action as follows:

It seems that you have been banned due to a moment of confusion, as to where it seems that you were attempting to ban another fellow user in the defense of another user. Upon the Regulations of Logic, (ROL), these laws strictly forbid any sort of actions regarding this content. Ergo, your ban shall begin as of right now. Your banning is due to the reasons of banning another individual who was defending another individual who seems to have been banned under your watch, therefore, resulting in the reversal of bans which in turn ban you for banning him in banning the previous user, which bans you for the double ban and escaping the hyper ban, which proves to be sorcery in some regard. The ban you have faced for banning that who has banned you for banning that of whom he protected results in a ban for a ban from a ban because of a ban meaning a ban resulting in a ban from the ban of previous bans which ban the banning of bans which you have inflicted. The responses of banning may prove finite, but not bypassed. The mega-ultra-necessary-super-duper-legal-not-to-question-in-affect-starting-now-because-of-ban-regards-repeating-oneself has been inflicted on you.

Have a great day,

Ban King, Ruki "Strawberry" Wellington IV

(So what if that's my nickname?)

looks around a bit confused with the letter in her hands as she starts thinking,... she reads it again... and again.... then gets up ands starts planning her next step. Days later, and a letter Apears in Ruki's mailbox.

hi,

I hereby inform you that you seem to forget a few steps of the banning process wherefore your banning seems to be nullified. Article 265 States that your ban is not only invalid but due to the forgotten ban steps, it is also incomplete. As I recon it all started monday june 8 where you recieved you first ban for sticking out your tongue wherefore the ban war between you and miss Porro started. Bans were given and feelings were hurt aswel that lies were told.

with the new banning proces in mind we hereby declare that you got banned for stating a bann with an unoficial banning letter aka decieving my client Porro that she is banned as she is not, as one can only be banned by the banning protocol nr 964, witch you did not do, so by banning protocol nr 964 you were banned!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

looks around a bit confused with the letter in her hands as she starts thinking,... she reads it again... and again.... then gets up ands starts planning her next step. Days later, and a letter Apears in Ruki's mailbox.

hi,

I hereby inform you that you seem to forget a few steps of the banning process wherefore your banning seems to be nullified. Article 265 States that your ban is not only invalid but due to the forgotten ban steps, it is also incomplete. As I recon it all started monday june 8 where you recieved you first ban for sticking out your tongue wherefore the ban war between you and miss Porro started. Bans were given and feelings were hurt aswel that lies were told.

with the new banning proces in mind we hereby declare that you got banned for stating a bann with an unoficial banning letter aka decieving my client Porro that she is banned as she is not, as one can only be banned by the banning protocol nr 964, witch you did not do, so by banning protocol nr 964 you were banned!

*Reads letter aloud, making an audible sound of confusion* Well, guess I asked for it.

*Sends a sorry letter to them both*

Pinkporro

PinkPorroQueen
*Reads letter aloud, making an audible sound of confusion* Well, guess I asked for it.

*Sends a sorry letter to them both*

Reads the letter and writes a letter back.

Dear Ruki,

i hereby accept your apology and want to give you one myself aswel. We might not got it of with a good start with all the banning going on, but i... i just cant help it... it is a cruel world and we all must do our part, and the rules of this world state to ban the person above you. i hope you don't take it to harsh b... but... i... ha..have to... b...b...ba...ban you *cries softly* I truly hope this can still be a beautiful friendship!

gets a stamp and sends the letter of.

Pinkporro

PinkPorroQueen
Banned for asumimg i would asume on the iligal way the leter was made,that will also give you a fine of..lets see....add the 2..plus Air and sunlight tax...253 dollars annnd.... 63 cents!

ok...ok... y... you got me there !! but what could i do ? i mean... Ruki almost had me there !!! i couldnt just let it pass !!!

btw
banned for fining me for air and sunlight!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Reads the letter and writes a letter back.

Dear Ruki,

i hereby accept your apology and want to give you one myself aswel. We might not got it of with a good start with all the banning going on, but i... i just cant help it... it is a cruel world and we all must do our part, and the rules of this world state to ban the person above you. i hope you don't take it to harsh b... but... i... ha..have to... b...b...ba...ban you *cries softly* I truly hope this can still be a beautiful friendship!

gets a stamp and sends the letter of.

It is, which is why I mercy banned you!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
You're banned for being beta pleb.

I dont even know what that means, I heard it one time and thought it was funny.

I hope i'm not being racist or something ;~;

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 134556

Banned because I made this thread in the first place.....on my previous account, but still. I make the rules >:v

(It's nice to see you drop on by though ^^)

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Banned for not violating the TOS