• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Band or artist of the moment?

Ralphh

So as of right now,
(right this second!) whats the band or artist you can't stop listening to?
Genre? Album? etc. ^^

Ralphh

For me, it's Greeley Estates.

Their new album "Go West Young Man, Let the Evil Go East" is amazing.
The genre is post-hardcore, and I think this is even better then their old stuff.
I've been listening to it non-stop for about a week^^

I've seen them live, and they put on a really good show as well^^

Vore Writer

Dog faced God
Right now I'm headbanging to Testament. They're a Thrash/Death Metal band, among other genres. All I can say is their newer stuff is as good, if not better, then their older stuff. Unlike other bands of that genre.

At the moment, Matisyahu. I only discovered him today, he's a really good reggae musician. If you like reggae I reccomend you check him out, in particular Time Of Your Song.

Ralphh

At the moment, Matisyahu. I only discovered him today, he's a really good reggae musician. If you like reggae I reccomend you check him out, in particular Time Of Your Song.

The only Reggae I listen to is Bob Marley and Sublime, but I really like both of them, so I'll be sure to look that up^^

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Scar Symmetry.

Hands fucking down.

I almost cream at their solos... Goddamn.. And they know how to keep a melody really well.

I have recently downloaded Serj's solo album, and it's so good... he is the best singer I can think of...

King Gourd

Damn I dont know.....either Rammstein or Nightwish....yeah one of those.

SilviaIsMyHero

I'm bored
Aerosmith. I always knew about them, but never really decently listened their songs until recently. <3

Rytes

Click Here
i recently discovered Pharrell, i been getting anything he was involved with (N.E.R.D, The Neptunes, Solo, Clipse, even Gwen Stefani)

saberpup

techno and some dropkick murphys,and slipknot,and linkin park

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I'm all over the Flobots right now.

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
disturbed
dope
drowning pool.
linkin park.
dethklok

Last edited:

iBurro

Many Bad Puns Doth Apply
Lately it's been Angels and Airwaves for some unfathomable reason. o_o A break from the doom-and-gloom of KoRn, perhaps? (They were the group I was obsessed with before AVA. Still my favorite band, I'm killing time until they decide to die off* or make a new album.)

((*Only three of the original band are left, and they sound like they're ready to let KoRn die off and pursue their own careers.))

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Explosions in the Sky now. They mesmerize me.