• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Band or artist of the moment?

Kyra

I just got IFUTURELIST by akira yamaoka
Saturnalia by the Gutter Twins
and Live in Munich 2008, The Cure
and cant stop listening to all three
if anyone wants the Cure one i can link you to the mp3's ( they are bootlegged but still good quality )

Notorious

Rock Bhunneh!
Right now it's Alestorm (pirate metal rocks!) but next month it'll probably be Motorhead when Motorizer comes out then then in October it'll be AC/DC when Black Ice comes out.

Notorious

Rock Bhunneh!
Indeed, there's a new album coming out in October called Black Ice. The single "Rock n Roll Train" has just been released, you can hear it by tuning into Planet Rock or looking for it on You Tube. And they've got a world tour coming up to go wit the release of the new album. *Psyched*

Vore Writer

Dog faced God
It's Novembers Doom, a death/doom metal band. Not much else to say.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
I like old Linkin Park,
I think their album Minutes to Midnight was horrible.

Minutes to Midnight should be called "The Chester Bennington Singalong Album".

/Or whatever his name is.
//Seriously, it's mostly poppy, vocal-centric radio music.

Ralphh

Minutes to Midnight should be called "The Chester Bennington Singalong Album".

/Or whatever his name is.
//Seriously, it's mostly poppy, vocal-centric radio music.

It sound have been called This shit fucking sucks: A collection of un-original rock melodies with horrible lyrics.

I really liked there Electronica/experimental stuff they used to do though.

Ralphh

Underoath's new album "Lost in the sound of Seperation"
Is pretty damn good, you can see and exclusive sneek peak on their myspace.

It's not as good as "They're only Chasing Safety" but honestly, I didn't expect it to be. I think it's better then "Define the Great Line" though ^^

Zerig

So Graceful and Phallic
Banned
Faith No More is my favorite band at the moment they were never really able to be catogorized in a genre, because their type music changes between songs. If you listen and like then, then try listening to Mr.Bungle they have the same singer, but have even stranger songs.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Bandits of the Acoustic Revolutions =3

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Ok, Dimmu Borgir...

Goddamn... Just downloaded their stuff yesterday, can't stop listening to it.

The genre is Symphonic Black Metal or some shit... and my favourite album is In Sorte Diaboli.

Last edited:

Eshmasesh

Bluetech, Vibrasphere, and Bassnectar

They are psybient, progressive psytrance, and some crazy Hip Hop/IDM/Dub hybrid. Respectively.