• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Band or artist of the moment?

zaal

Albums I've been cycling through recently:

Autumn Aurora by Drudkh (Atmospheric Black Metal)
Sumerian Daemons by Septic Flesh (Doom Metal, apparently)
Identisick by Benighted when I want to listen to something catchy (French Death Metal)

Albums I've been cycling through recently:

Autumn Aurora by Drudkh (Atmospheric Black Metal)
Sumerian Daemons by Septic Flesh (Doom Metal, apparently)
Identisick by Benighted when I want to listen to something catchy (French Death Metal)

A fine album :] , the band started out as doom metal but they're kind of industrial doom now, with black and death metal flourishes, Sumerian Daemons is by far their best stuff because the guitarist finally stopped singing :[ . The second and third tracks especially, think I'll listen to them right now in fact.

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
KINGS OF LEON!
Ahhhhh, they are amazing.
Their latest single:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHhhcKxflMY

There are loads of bands I'm really into at the moment. My favourite band of all time has to be Staind though. What makes it even better is that Aaron Lewis is one of the nicest guys I have ever ever met in my life so it's like not only is their music awesome, they are the coolest bunch of people to talk too.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Witchtrap (Col)
Hellbox
Gama Bomb

LiesAreForever

is a slut.
Alright, I've got three at the moment:

1. The Flashbulb's "Soundtrack to a Vacant Life." (I don't know what the hell genre it is. Like, everything.) Over an over and over and over. WoooOOOoooOOOooo.

2. Sufjan Stevens's "Illinoise." (Folk rock.) The entire album is great, but there's one song in particular: "Chicago."

3. Lastly, Broken Social Scene's "You Forgot it in People." (Indie rock.) The only word I can think of to describe it is... awesome... no, no. Fantastic? No, not that either. Ooh! I know, I know! AWESOMETASTIC!
Oh, and there's a song on there called "I'm Still Your Fag." ^.~

Last edited:

Neybulot

I make you unlucky.
I am listening to Anberlin's latest album recently...Which isn't even in-stores yet until roughly a week from now.

I won't answer how I got it, but most will probably know what method I'm talkin about.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
KAT, thrash/black, head to head with Slayer and Nightwish.

gust

Im into Rise Against right now.
And their next album is coming out soon =)

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
most of rise against is good. i haven't been able to get their new album "the unraveling" yet.

Cmdr-A

Adeptus Astartes
Man or Astro-Man?

Haven't been able to stop for well...March I believe.

They've just captivated me with their sounds.

Examples would be:

Miracle of Genuine Pyrex ((Not so good quality))
Don't Think What Jack
Sferic Waves ((Bad quality and low volume, need to turn up speakers))
Out of Limits ((Video doesn't correspond to the song but the song is a cover of a ventures song))
Popcorn Crabula

So many good ones though so little of them known or up on youtube of the really good ones.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
At the moment, artists I'm listening to are.

At the Drive In
Flaming Lips
Fleet Foxes
TV on the Radio
Minus the Bear

Guitar Dragon

Am I dead yet?
I´m always listening to dragonforce, but at the momment i got a trivium song stuck in my head:
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=3rSfGtLzshc
It´s according to a chineese legend in which a Koi that swims up the waterfall to the dragon gate, becomes a dragon. very nice song

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Ashes Divide are sooo good XD
You should check them out ^_^
One of the guys from Tool is in it I think... can't remember.

Oh, and Elbow who won the Mercury Music Prize this year.

Last edited: