• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Band or artist of the moment?

Marl Duothimir

JAM Project, Hironobu Kageyama, Isao Sasaki, etc.

I've been on a Super Robot high lately.

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
rise against right now, waiting for their new album: "Appeal to Reason" to be specific its "Re-Education (Through Labor)" [one of 2 songs they have released from "Appeal To Reason"]

xiath

Rocket to your face.
I have been listening to the whole Pink Floyd: The Wall album, both disk one and two, at least once a day for this last month. That and Dream Theater while I am on the computer.

Tudd

Sabaton.

Basically, a Swedish power metal band that does nothing but write songs about historic wars (with the exception of their first album).

While the albums Primo Victoria and Attero Dominatus are pretty meh, their latest album, The Art of War, is fucking awesome.

I'd say Primo Victoria had a few memorable songs, but it's still not as kickass as The Art of War. :cool:

HungarianWitch

Mrs.Choptop
Yeah :) It totally does :D

I wanted to go on their concert in Oberhausen/Germany but the tickets were sold out after 12!!!!!! minutes XD I was too late :(

KyleFawkes137

The Lord Weird Slough Feg - Highway Corsair

*Headbangs*

X

Xero108

Massive Attack - Electronic

Boards of Canada - IDM

Cocteau Twins - Dream Pop/ Shoegaze

Wagon Christ - IDM

Those are the 4 main artists that went up quickly in my charts lately.

Kiffa_kitmouse

The Seventh Stranger
I've really been digging the song "A Minha Menina (My Girl)" by the '60s Brazilian band Os Mutantes, ever since it was featured in that McDonald's commercial with the kids playing soccer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLyh32axL0o

Last edited:
X

Xero108

I'll add Bjork because she got a big amount of plays lately and she's about to get way more. I'm thinking of digging more of her albums too.

bluewulf1

lone soldier
viva la vita or death and all his friends
coldplay

MayDay

likes cheese
damn, i feel like a music conformist :(..most of you are into underground hardcore stuff. all american rejects would be my fave, too bad their latest album got delayed

lowlow64

Cars and Music!
The Game, Rammstein, Eddie Vedder/Pearl Jam, Tupac, Ice Cube

Soo many good songs from each, that its like all I ever listen to now

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Gwen Stefani

Ralphh

For me it's 3OH!3 they're a cool kinda hip-hop dance thing. -shrugs- It's hard to explain, but they're fun to listen to ^^