• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
First and foremost, USE SPOILER DROPDOWNS!

Bandersnatch on Netflix, a part of the Black Mirror series, is absolutely amazing. It's a choose your own adventure movie, and we really need more of this genre. There is some fourth wall shit going on that is just amazingly executed.

Has a anyone gotten a different number code for when you are supposed to call the psychologist? I'm wondering if their isn't a hidden ending there.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I couldn't watch it with my family, because it wasn't supported on our television.

I found that frustrating- why didn't they have a default story mode for people who don't have the latest television sets?

Z

ZeroVoidTime

I couldn't watch it with my family, because it wasn't supported on our television.

I found that frustrating- why didn't they have a default story mode for people who don't have the latest television sets?
*Gives you a Five Star Rating* There you go you should be able to buy a new TV set to watch Black Mirror........
Nosedive (Black Mirror) - Wikipedia Just remember to be a good civilian! :D MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!