• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Account Problem: Banned account

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StormerTehBuizel

Well this one is fairly old, because it happened well over three years ago lol.

It all started with a callout/vent journal that was directed towards an user, said journal got removed and I was notified by one of the admins about the removal of it, then I was suspended for 3 days.

Then at the very end of the 3 days, my account got banned for "death threatening" an user, which was completely false since my callout journal didn't contain any kind of threat, not even physical ones.

I tried sending emails and to appeal to the mods/staff twice, but I never got a reply whatsoever, not a single one.

I got fed up and as some kind of stupid measure to stay online and in touch with some of the guys I met there, I created two accounts for that, but both were banned aswell...and well, I've just given up on the site and just stopped using it since then.

I decided to make one last try, which I doubt will work due to some of the staff actually having a beef with me lol​

J

jayhusky

Bans are not publicly discussed via the forums, so expect a member of staff to come and close this thread.
Based on your post, your currently available course of action, is to email the appeals system. I know you have tried this before, but it is the only way to go about this.

I've provided the appeals information and relevant information as a quote below, which is as taken from the AUP found at www.furaffinity.net/aup

FA AUP said:
8. Violations and Consequences
Failure to abide by the content of this document may result in the following penalties. ("You" refers to you and all accounts you own/operate):

In plain English...
If you don't follow the rules we may take action against your main account and any others you have.

• 1st Offense: You will receive a Warning Notice.
  • 2nd Offense: You will receive a Strike Notice.
  • 3rd Offense: You will receive a Second Strike Notice.
  • 4th Offense: You will be Temporarily Suspended for 3 days.
  • 5th Offense: You will be Temporarily Suspended for 1 week.
  • 6th Offense: You will be Temporarily Suspended for 2 weeks.
  • 7th Offense: You will be Temporarily Suspended for 1 month and will receive a Final Warning to cease violating the relevant section.
  • 8th Offense: You will be Permanently Banned from using Fur Affinity's services. Any future accounts you create will also be Permanently Banned.
Only violations of the same section stack when concerning penalties. e.g. If you violate section 4.1 and then subsequently section 4.2, you will receive warnings both times. Deliberate violations of any section may also be escalated to a higher offense level.

In plain English...
If a submission violates multiple rules each rule can be held against you. Intentionally violating a rule may lead to harsher penalties.

Violations of the following sections may be escalated immediately to the 7th Offense Level: 2.4, 2.10, 2.11, 2.12, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5. These sections have been highlighted for your convenience.

In plain English...
Violating rules 2.4, 2.10, 2.11, 2.12, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, or 3.5 may result in instant suspension.

While you are Temporarily Suspended, you are not permitted to access or create accounts on Fur Affinity. Doing so may result in the length of your current suspension being extended or changed to a Permanent Ban.

In plain English...
If you're suspended you may not create a new account or continue to use FA until the suspension is over. If you're caught your suspension will be upgraded to a permanent ban.

All decisions are made based upon your history, the severity of your offense, and the discretion of the Moderator. If you disagree with the decision of a Moderator, you may appeal his decision by opening a Trouble Ticket under the Dispute Administrative Action section. If your account is currently inaccessible due to a Suspension or Ban you may email appeals@furaffinity.net. Disputes must be filed within 6 months of when the decision took place.

In plain English...
If suspended or banned you can appeal or dispute any action taken against your account for up to 6 months.

quoting_mungo

As Jayhusky said, email appeals. Do not open another account, as doing so is liable to adversely affect your chances of having an appeal granted.

Closing thread, as the forums are not the place for ban appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.