• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Banned users on "Watched by" list.

Magica

Fatty Furfag Weeaboo
Could there perhaps be a feature of some sort that when someone is permabanned (not temp banned) they would automatically be removed from your "Watched by" list?

I remember DeviantArt had this way that if you added the banned user to your blocklist and removed them, it forced them off. The reason I'm asking is that I keep getting a couple of ban evaders (reported multiple times DX) watching me every time they make a new account, and it's clogging up my list.

Last edited:

quayza

Oh shit your being stalked on FA. How do you know it them everytime they get a new account? Do they write the same messages or something?

Kesteh

Twenty
Your list doesn't get clogged. If they get banned they get banned, so what? This isn't something to worry about.
A watch is just a harmless number and an easily removed message in your inbox.

tsawolf

Additionally, this would do nothing to actually fix the problem you're talking about. After all, if they're already ban evading, then they are watching you with the new (unbanned) account.

Stratelier

Additionally, this would do nothing to actually fix the problem you're talking about. After all, if they're already ban evading, then they are watching you with the new (unbanned) account.

True, but this is more about cleaning up after the ban.

Korex

Twilight Thorn
you mean they are making usernames which are a bit similar....?