• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Banner History

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
WolfoxOkamichan said:
Am I seeing a peenorz in the recent valentines banner? @.@
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/707154/

There's the full submission. Totally clean.

saruuk

Why a Valentine's banner of February may I ask?
Chinese New Year seems (to me at least) a far larger and more important event.

Banners have been made to recognize Christmas and New Year, so why not Chinese New Year?

Charrio

Artistic Mouse
New Banner Opinion

Ok call me picky but i hate this banner, Zodiac sign or not, the banner should have Fender embracing the community and not always be so solo in the pics, i am getting tired of the loner look to the FA banner, the one with friends was cool it showed more then just all about me Fender.

I think i have to make a new banner and maybe if i am not ignored cause i am not in the elite, they will try it.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Charrio said:
New Banner Opinion

Ok call me picky but i hate this banner, Zodiac sign or not, the banner should have Fender embracing the community and not always be so solo in the pics, i am getting tired of the loner look to the FA banner, the one with friends was cool it showed more then just all about me Fender.

I think i have to make a new banner and maybe if i am not ignored cause i am not in the elite, they will try it.
Artists are free to inject their characters, other characters, into the banners as they see fit. The only base requirement is Fender or Rednef be in the banner, and the banner be PG-13.

I think you'll see a bit more "community" from our May banner, which I may say, is both epic and hands down the single best banner I've seen done for the site yet. Ahkahna did the banner, and it's... well, gorgeous.

Pave

Charrio said:
New Banner Opinion

In all honesty? If I would have tossed in other characters, that not only would have over crowded the already small space, but then you'd have people bitching and about then characters in it. Oh noes, a Mascot is a loner? Seriously? <_<

Charrio

Artistic Mouse
MistyStriker said:
I think this banner is one of the nicest I've seen so far, from a design point of view. ^_^

That is adorable
Pave said:
In all honesty? If I would have tossed in other characters, that not only would have over crowded the already small space, but then you'd have people bitching and about then characters in it. Oh noes, a Mascot is a loner? Seriously? <_<

I didn't mean any offense, it just seems Fender is the mascot of the community and hence should present a community feel. I like the art very much, i don't know maybe i didn't word it well

Charrio

Artistic Mouse
Here is my first attempt at the Community feel banner, hope you like it and maybe use it.

I am gonna make more along this line of actual community feel, i know it isn't all shaded to death but alot is in the image and i know it would take away from it.

[attachment=2845]

KeenyFox

I wish. Apparently the admins invite an artist they deem worthy (usually someone who's leagues more popular than most of us) to draw up a banner.

This upsets me since I believe I have a fantastic idea for a banner but am reluctant to start on it since I (and many others) risk being snubbed because of status on FA. Everybody should be given a chance if they are interested in making an FA banner.

I wish. Apparently the admins invite an artist they deem worthy (usually someone who's leagues more popular than most of us) to draw up a banner.

Is there any way to submit a request to do a banner? I'd really like to do a carving.

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
Sorry..

Zentio

Fluffy Bunbutts
I'm laughing hard at everyone bawwing on Fenders Page about the banner XD

It's obviously gonna change in September, just deal with it.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
I don't like these new 'Cat' banners....it just doesn't feel like the site at all with lolcat banners. :|

Good riddance to normal banners in 2 days.

Freehaven

Dammit.
Some people just have no sense of humor at all XD

Unlike myself:

2ptv340.jpg

\_0__/

Last edited: