• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Banner - please help

James Howard

Hi there, everyone.

I've been posting stuff on FA for years now but I've only joined the forums now so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. Anyway, here it goes:

I'm interested in buying adspace on FA so I could advertise my stuff on a banner and I wanted to know what are the rules I have to follow, how much is is and for how long it will be up.

If I'm asking this in ther wrong place or if there is already an answer in another post, please let me know.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

xofrats

The cat said what?
There are two rules
-Ads may not contain imagery that flashes, blinks or rapidly scrolls through its content.
-Advertisements may not contain explicitly adult visual content. They should be tasteful, regardless of the final site's destination.

You have buy a banner for 1 month, 6 months or one year.
The prices depends on the size.

You can read more about it here: Advertising -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I hope that helped :)

James Howard

There are two rules
-Ads may not contain imagery that flashes, blinks or rapidly scrolls through its content.
-Advertisements may not contain explicitly adult visual content. They should be tasteful, regardless of the final site's destination.

You have buy a banner for 1 month, 6 months or one year.
The prices depends on the size.

You can read more about it here: Advertising -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I hope that helped :)
Thanks, you helped me a lot!

xanderless

good luck they don't seem to have responded to adspace emails for a while - and I'm talking BEFORE the site went down. I suggest waiting until this all officially blows over if you want a chance at something at all