• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Basshunter

Hottigress

Banned
Banned
Thank you! And I don't understand any of the Swedish. Rupert Grint is SEXY

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Thank you! And I don't understand any of the Swedish. Rupert Grint is SEXY

And your avatar sure as fuck isn't.

Or the guy in your sig.

Or Basshunter.
*Eww*

Irreverent

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Last edited:

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
I swear if xxxkittylovelovesparklysexehravexxx is a serious, honest-to-goodness real person, I ragequit life.

Hottigress

Banned
Banned
I don't see where anyone got cancer from. I have an Allah damned tumour

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
I don't see where anyone got cancer from. I have an Allah damned tumour

Tumour = cancer, idiot. Just because it isn't malignant doesn't mean it isn't cancer.

Also, your sig isn't too soon, it's incredible late. The jokes were rolling in the moment his death got announced, and also throughout his life...

Hottigress

Banned
Banned
Tumour = cancer, idiot. Just because it isn't malignant doesn't mean it isn't cancer.

Also, your sig isn't too soon, it's incredible late. The jokes were rolling in the moment his death got announced, and also throughout his life...

Stop trolling me non-dental bitch

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
DeathWatTyler.jpg

Wat? D:

:C

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Stop trolling me non-dental bitch

lolwut?

You are made of fail through and through. All I'm doing is calling out your stupidity, if you stopped then I would stop.
If I were in your supposed condition then I would be learning all I could about it. It seems like you're content to sit in ignorance over what is wrong with you. However, it being you, I expected no different.
Also, I have excellent teeth.

Last edited:

Hottigress

Banned
Banned
Okay Ramsay, I will stop being ignorant and showing repetitive stupidity by posting pointless threads if you will stop being rude to me. Deal? And I have looked up stuff about my illness, thank you very much. xp