• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bay Area dude Needs room For FC-any of you gonna be there?

Well, it would be my 2nd year there, and my 2nd time failing to get a room because i am slow, slowpoke slow...

and i plan to still got because if i don't get room, i may have a plan B option to stay at a fellow FA user i know here's home. but a close, hotel room is preferred be me more i guess.

i am pretty easygoing, and laidback, and i am willing to pay for a room, as long as its not some obvious rip off price :<

i also do my own thing at cons, so i will be on my own mostly, so you will not see me much a i guess maybe.

i don't know if i will have luck her getting a room with roomies or something, if not, ah well. its not a the end of the world, i may have other options.

also, i know some who are going there, and have planned to meet some people there.

so yeah? who will be at Furtherconfusion 2009? i may want to meet some of you. its always neat meeting people, well for me it is.

i am usually there mainly for art, commissions, and meeting some people, and such. i am a commissioner there XD, but i draw too, but i do it for fun, since i am not good enough to do it as a money making thing, i got to learn and improve a lot lol.

but i am not like into the more hardcore fandom stuff. like fursuiting, irl roleplay, and other stuff, i am there as a basic attendee, just chilling, and not partaking in much besides basic things. not saying i am not s fur, just saying i been in other fandoms longer, mainly the anime fandom, since 2004 i guess con wise, and i am sometimes known there at anime cons too, mostly in artist alley as a known art commissioner. or from Devart, nothing major though lol.

i go to anime cons, comic cons. video game cons, tattoo cons, and such, i am a con goer, and am not selective to 1 fandom, i like many, and am pretty open minded about each one. :3

so i a sorta ecliptic i guess con wise.

but yeah, FC2009, i will be there, whether i got a hotel room to stay in or not lol. i am 31 minutes driving distance from it, and i got family in SJ if the whole, plan b thing falls flat XD.

but yeah. peace out all.

~MBP

KaiserVadin

Super Saiyan 5 Kaioken x ???
Well, it would be my 2nd year there, and my 2nd time failing to get a room because i am slow, slowpoke slow...

and i plan to still got because if i don't get room, i may have a plan B option to stay at a fellow FA user i know here's home. but a close, hotel room is preferred be me more i guess.

i am pretty easygoing, and laidback, and i am willing to pay for a room, as long as its not some obvious rip off price :<

i also do my own thing at cons, so i will be on my own mostly, so you will not see me much a i guess maybe.

i don't know if i will have luck her getting a room with roomies or something, if not, ah well. its not a the end of the world, i may have other options.

also, i know some who are going there, and have planned to meet some people there.

so yeah? who will be at Furtherconfusion 2009? i may want to meet some of you. its always neat meeting people, well for me it is.

i am usually there mainly for art, commissions, and meeting some people, and such. i am a commissioner there XD, but i draw too, but i do it for fun, since i am not good enough to do it as a money making thing, i got to learn and improve a lot lol.

but i am not like into the more hardcore fandom stuff. like fursuiting, irl roleplay, and other stuff, i am there as a basic attendee, just chilling, and not partaking in much besides basic things. not saying i am not s fur, just saying i been in other fandoms longer, mainly the anime fandom, since 2004 i guess con wise, and i am sometimes known there at anime cons too, mostly in artist alley as a known art commissioner. or from Devart, nothing major though lol.

i go to anime cons, comic cons. video game cons, tattoo cons, and such, i am a con goer, and am not selective to 1 fandom, i like many, and am pretty open minded about each one. :3

so i a sorta ecliptic i guess con wise.

but yeah, FC2009, i will be there, whether i got a hotel room to stay in or not lol. i am 31 minutes driving distance from it, and i got family in SJ if the whole, plan b thing falls flat XD.

but yeah. peace out all.

~MBP
I think sharing the same room with someone who likes the same thing might make better friends