• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Beast Hunting (RP)

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

SOZ ima go now *drops head and walks away*
(Oh come on, not again... look, you can join, but you need to stick to the current scene, rather than just jumping in with no proper introduction)

L

lockaboss

NO NO ILL LEAVE IF YOU WANT ME TO *CRYS A LITTLE AS WALKING AWAY*

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin returns to the camp with two massive bags of raw meats in his arm. He looks around and finds that only Giresse is here.

- Where're the other two ?

As he hears Giresse explaining, he puts the bag of meat down :

- Riiight... well, I'm sure they can take care of themselves. Now, dinner time !

Jin proceeds to pierce the sticks through the chunks of meat, then sets a fire. He then adds some salt, peppers, hot sauce on the meats and bring them over the fire, then sits back on a log and watches as the fire slowly cook the meat. He sniffs and licks his lips :

- Mmmm mmm... nothing beats dragon meat.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

ok ill stay *smiles* sooooooo what are we doing
Jin gives you a big roasted dragon meat skewer for your dinner :

- Here, help yourself.

It smells like something you definitely don't want to escape from your mouth.

L

lockaboss

eats the whole thing
yummmmmmmm can we sleep now ive had a big day

Dearg

The often grumpy but friendly fox
Dearg and Sera return from the scouting trip.

*inaudible chatter between dearg and sera can heard coming up the the trail*.

Sera: ah Jin your back, and I see that Giresse set up camp as instructed. Oh.. you brought more food. Awesome ^_^

Dearg: Nice work nephew. Jin, what ever your cooking it must be something good, because it smells good, and and it also appears we have a guest tonight. Looks at the Lockaboss and see's him sleeping. I'll leave him to sleep.

Last edited:
J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin gives them each a well-done dragon meat skewer :

- Here, enjoy yourself.

Jin tells them of how he got the food, and they, in return, learns of how he could sense life-forces in the air by using the wind, and as such, can practically take down any beasts within his range, even if they aren't in his line of sight, using his ability to pull up blades and chains fron below the ground to impale them.

Dearg

Dearg: Nothing wrong just old instincts I guess. ^_^' I shouldn't have reacted like that, he extends his arm to shake his hand. They shake hands.

- Nice to meet you. I"m Dearg, the mouse is my nephew Giresse and this big cat like creature is my step sister, Sera*she smiles with her sharp teeth*.......don't ask how. It's a long story. Jin? I see you've already started your hunt this afternoon? We found a really good spot to go to in the morning, a lot of beast lurking there. We even saw a lone soul downer, but we stayed pretty clear of it's path. It looked off. like it was looking for something. Sera is an excellent tracker. Charr are known for that. (how do you do the quotation thing Jin?)

L

lockaboss

*smiles back and jives a hand shake then looks at dearg* dont worry i dont bite..... any more hahaha

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin is trying to talk with his mouth full of food :

- Yo thee can git sum pupcon cuz amma rekt all uv dem ril gud mahshef.

(You three can get some popcorn cuz I'mma wreck all of them real good myself.)

He then swallows the whole bite, almost chokes in the process, and looks at Sera with a smirk :

- Let's see who can hunt more beasts than the others... this dragon you're eating is 1 point for me, hehehe...

He then proceeds to take out a bottle of pepsi.

- Whew ! That's the stuff.

Dearg

(oh..never mind then :p, edit: they saw something that looked like a soul downer, it turned out be something else and quickly dismissed it and moved on) But we found tracks of something very very...big! That is what we are going to try and find tomorrow.

Sera smirked and started eating,
(eating)
-Impreshiv, an it taste reary gud too, (impressive and it taste really good too) she chugs down some brew that she brought with her. Hey Giresse hun? do you want so more? you look like you could stand to eat more. Come sit with me, it's been a while since I've seen you. ^_^
Giresse reluctantly sits next to her, she gives his hair a tussle.

Sera: so hows things at home with your uncle?

Giresse:...fine i guess.

Sera; I know he can be a bit of a grumpus, be he loves you all the same. He has told me a lot about you

Dearg: i'm not grumpy....

Last edited:
J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin smirks, his eyes flash white

- That "something" is mine.

He then opens two black holes and pulls out a chain in between them, and starts to grind the blades on his wings against the chain to sharpen his wings. The sound of the cold metal grinding against each other fills the area with a rather dreaded feeling.
Once he's done, he looks at his wings and smiles :

- Now we're talking.

He then looks back at the fire, and finds that they're running out of food soon. He stands up and calls the wind again, before looking at the group a while later :

- Okay, shopping time ! I've detected quite a lot of beasts in the area around, and my stomach is still "half-empty". Be right back.

He flaps his wings and flies upward. They see him positioning himself right under the moon. His wings reflect the lights and shine upon the forest as he raises his hands up :

- Snack time.

He snaps his fingers. Sounds of sharp metals thrusting through the trees and through the beasts that lurk in the shadow below. One after another, cries of pain in forms of roars and howls echo through the forest, until no more.
Jin then lands down at the camp and looks at Sera :

- You mind helping me gather the meat back here ? 'Cuz they're... euh... everywhere.

Dearg

Sera: 0_0 ........OK, I'll help you. She gathers as much game as she could and heads back to camp

- MORE MEAT GUYS! she digs a hole and ask Jin if he could summon ice to help keep it fresh.