• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Beast Hunting (RP)

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

ask Jin if he could summon ice to help keep it fresh
Jin shakes his head :

- Sorry, my element is only Wind... I think Dearg can, though. He once blasted loads of ice in my face during our match at an arena.

Jin then glares at Dearg with a growl, as if to politely remind Dearg of how much Jin hates ice.

Dearg

The often grumpy but friendly fox
Jin then glares at Dearg with a growl, as if to politely remind Dearg of how much Jin hates ice.
(XD)

Sera: and I can't summon ice either. I only have 4 dead guys swarming inside of me. :p dearg could you be a dear and shoot one your arrows into that hole?

Dearg: OK, he reaches for his bow and takes aim.

-I hope I remember how to do this.... He fires and lands it right into the hole, sealing it shut.

Sera: phew, it was starting to get warm.

They talk for the rest of the night and they all go to sleep. But the sounds of beast can heard in the distance, not dragons. but....something else entirely, something they have never heard before. It wakes up Giresse.

Giresse: gasp, what was that?
Not knowing that Sera was sleeping next to him, she goes to comfort him and assure that everything is alright.

Sera: *yawns and licks lips* nothing to worry about little guy, just more wild life, go...back...to zzzzzzzzzzzzzz, she falls back to sleep. All of sudden everybody is snoring simultaneously. Giresse pulls his pillow over his head.

Giresse: how can anyone stay asleep through that? He eventually falls asleep. A couple hours later.
There was a big thud outside. It sounded like a boulder falling, it wakes everyone up.

Sera: zzzzz....whate the? Danger? wake up everyone.....

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin wakes up and looks really annoyed :

- Can't an Emperor have a bit of a standard sleep !?...

He seems too lazy to want to do anything, and turns away, laying on his side :

- Nope... zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

(Why daddy so mean, you know I hate cold T_T )

Dearg

(I'm sorry XD, i didn't mean to bring it back up)

Sera: Fine... she walks outside and is shocked by what see shes. The same tracks they found yesterday were now here at camp. The hole they created was smashed and the food, gone.

- You don't think that this thing is hunting us? Do you Sera?

Sera: the tables have turned, it's now or never. But for now lets get back to sleep. Jin has the right idea

Morning breaks and everyone is exhausted from last night. Except for Jin, who is ready to go.

Sera: Now i know that everyone is a wee bit tired, but we have to get ready to go and find this thing. Just think of all the food we don't have to buy for a while, everyone will get a share. ^_^

Giresse: i just hope that we get to go home after this....

Sera: nope we are not leaving until we find it. This thing is so big that it could be a serious threat to near by towns and ecosystems. now......MOVE OUT!

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin looks at the track and the hole on the ground, then back up at the horizon up ahead as he cracks his knuckles and readies his wings :

- Nobody steal my food and get away with it !

He flaps his wings and sets off, towards the direction. A bit later, sounds of sharp metals thrusting through scales and flesh, followed by a loud pained roar, awakes the entire forest and trembles the very ground. Jin can be heard from afar :

- GIT REKT M8 !

Dearg

Sera: Alright Dearg lets go, Giresse stay behind me, and be very quiet.

Dearg: right, he readies his bow.

Sera:...right.

They follow the tracks heard towards the noises that jin is making.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(Tyson?!...)
(*nuzzles at your neck* I want make-up--... Not with lipsticks ! I mean you making up fo' meh ! *gets in between Dearg's paws so he can hold him, and growls quietly in content* <3 )

Last edited by a moderator:

Dearg

(why did you eat him? he was my friend...... anyway.........)

They finally get to where Jin is and and they welcomed by absolute gore and chaos. Sera shields Giresse eyes. Body parts everywhere and JIn covered head to toe in blood. The smell was unimaginable. There was even a dragon head in a tree. 0_0

Dearg: Yo Jin? you alright? he goes to touch his shoulder.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(why did you eat him? he was my friend...... anyway.........)

They finally get to where Jin is and and they welcomed by absolute gore and chaos. Sera shields Giresse eyes. Body parts everywhere and JIn cover head to toe in blood. There was even a dragon head in a tree.

Dearg: Yo Jin? you alright? he goes to touch his shoulder.
Jin turns around with his tongue sticking out, his expression is of extreme disgust :

- Nasty sh--... sugar ! Yuck !

He then looks at himself :

- Argh, dammit ! My mom's so gonna kill me for this--

His phone rings. He picks it up, looks at the screen, gulps in fear, and brings it to his ears :

- H-hey, mom ! N-nooo, I wasn't really talking about yooouuu... Hm ? Sorry ? "Monster hunting" ? Nooooo, I'm perfectly fine !... Oh, you're coming for dinner tonight ?... Euh... Doesn't a goddess like you... uh... have stuffz to attend to, other than a dinner ?... At my kingdom !? Mom, come o--... hello ?... Hello ?...

He looks at the phone, then slowly puts it away, and looks at Dearg, Sera and Giresse :

- You know you're screwed when you don't have enough time to take a shower to clean yourself before presenting yourself before a goddess that's gonna pay you a visit at your house for dinner. And by dinner, I mean TONIGHT.

(I just came up with an idea for a sequel of "Final Ride To Hell" ; more DBZ fights coming soon, dad : 3 )

Dearg

Dearg: well....crap. We lost the trail again. But we have some food now. Alright lets hall back what we can. He ask Sera

- How can something that big keep eluding us.....?

Sera: I don't know. But lets go to camp and think of another plan.

Giresse: eeewwwww, He scurries away.

Sera: XD :3 too cute for words.

(Sounds like a plan)

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin looks around and finds a riverfall. He looks at the group long enough to tell them :

- Be right back !

He then darts to the waterfall and lets the water wash all over him. The current of water is strong enough to wash the blood and stench off him. He takes out a bottle of shampoo and starts going all anime with it :

- DEATH BATTLE FOR TRUE GLAMOUR !

Theme song when Jin takes a shower :

Dearg

( i think I'm going to put this one on hold until later, I'll be back later tonight, your afternoon, my nighttime. I work today and if i'm correct your already asleep. so good night)

Sera: I think I'm going to take a nap, she heads back to her tent. She curls up in a ball like a cat and falls asleep.

- yaaaaaawwn, zzzzzzzzzz

Dearg: I'm going to work on some things. Giresse is sitting at the campfire.

Dearg: Are you ok? Hopefully you didn't lose you lunch back there.

Giresse: huh?...yeah i'm fine. Did she really mean that we can't leave until we find what ever it is we are looking for?

Dearg: I'm afraid so, and I have agree with her. This thing is very dangerous. I just don't understand how something like is so invisible to us.

Giresse: i'm sure you'll figure it out, who knows maybe it can camouflage itself, it could be anything.

Dearg: yeah and i..........., thats it! Have I ever told how much I like ya boy? He runs off!

- I'll be right back........

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

When he's done taking a shower, Jin shakes his fur and flies his way back to the camp. However, when he arrives, he only sees Giresse still awake, while Sera is sleeping, and Dearg isn't there.
After hearing Giresse telling about how Dearg might have gone somewhere to do something not very safe, Jin grows slightly worried.

- I'll be right back.

He then sends out a calm breeze to catch Dearg's life-force, before heading off...

Dearg

Dearg is seen staring at a large mountain face intently, he see's jin and signals him to stop and land "quietly" behind him.

-Shhh......don't move, let me show you what I know. He slowly walks up to the rock face and puts his paw up against it. The wall appeared to be moving, almost like... breathing.

-(whispers): I want you to go and get Sera....right f$#*ing now! He doesn't hear him . He whispers even louder.

- I said I want you to go get Sera and fly her here.

Beast: *snort*, they freeze for moment and hope that he beast falls back to sleep. It does.

-(whspers): go!

Last edited:
J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Dearg is seen staring at a large mountain face intently, he see's jin and signals him to stop and land "quietly" behind him.

-Shhh......don't move, let me show you what I know. He walks up the rock face and puts his hand up against it. The wall appeared to moving, almost like... breathing.

-(whispers): I want you to go and get Sera....right f$#*ing now! He doesn't hear him . He whispers even louder.

- I said I want you to go get Sera and fly her here.

Beast: *snort*, they freeze for moment and hope that he beast falls back to sleep. It does.

-(whspers): go!
Jin looks at where the beast is and finds himself amazed at how it camouflages itself. He calls forth a very light wind to catch its scent, before looking back at Dearg and whispering back :

- You sure you'll be OK on your own here ? This thing doesn't seem friendly at all !

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

- Yes! as long as I don't move from this spot I should be fine! You can fly, you have an advantage.
- ... Okay, fine, but I'm gonna be real pissed if you get hurt !

Jin flies off and back to the camp to inform Sera of the situation.