• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Beast Hunting (RP)

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

unless you were using your wings as weapons, or sucking enemies into the black holes i don't see how it would be "broke"
I didn't even need to use my wings... I mean, look :
Jin excels at opening up black holes for both offensive and defensive combat style, and he always ends up giving his enemies a really bad time trying to either get close to him or away from him in the process. He can also control the wind to reinforce his destructive capability or aid his teammates.

+ Lord of Swords : Jin can shoot out metallic blades (silver in color and unbreakable) to attack enemies and block their attacks (physical only) from all direction using "Blade Black Hole". However, he can only do so within his sight (as in, only in front of him). His mastery over this technique has led to him being able to sends out blades instantly, wherever and whenever he wants, to slice, thrust, stab and pierce his enemies as he wants. He can send the blades with such force that can break through buildings in just a few hits. He can also pull up blades from below the ground while staying completely motionless to catch his enemies off-guard.

+ Tyrant of Chains : Same as his skills over the blades, but this time he uses "Chain Black Hole", which shoots out hooked chains instead. He can also whip the chains across entire battlefield and/or snatch his enemies and fling them away.

+ Astral Assaulter : This type of black hole has a white outline. It allows Jin to defend himself by completely absorbing non-physical attacks (a fire-ball, for example). The attack, when absorbed, will "charge" the black hole up, until there's a white cross at the center. At this point, Jin can send out from it a straightforward blast named Nanovatomic Blast (Nano + Nova + Atomic), which causes a violent nuclear-like explosion on impact (no such thing as "radiation", though). The blast of a fully-charged black hole is much more dangerous than the chain/blade-summoning attacks.
He can also charge the Ward Black Hole up by himself with his own Air Blades to bring out mass destruction as he wants.

+ Heart of The Wind : Jin has full control over element Wind, and is just as destructive and skilled as he is with his Blade/Chain Black Hole, if not even deadlier. Unlike his attacks with black holes, which have to be within his sight, he can sends out Air Blades, in form of crescent-like waves, everywhere he wants. The mere air pressure can slice through metals like sharp knives cutting through hot butter. In addition, he can sense the life-force of all living beings around him using the wind, allowing for more accurate attacks with his Air Blades.

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
(He has Nanovatomic Beams, or Nukes, and chain blades that come out of them. They seem to have no limit either, so they're pretty much busted)
sounds like deadpool's magic weapon satchel, doesn't seem as broke as you make it seem, depending on what the context of the uses were.

Dearg

The often grumpy but friendly fox
(ah ok, I think we left off where you were about to eviscerate the giant monster)

Sera:*pouts* >=I Ok, we'll do your plan, but understand the risk of waking this thing. Sera and Dearg stand all the way back and watch the chaos that is about to begin....

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin readies his hands, takes out a bottle of pepsi, drinks it up, throws it away in an "I don't give a damn" manner, and cracks his knuckles :

- Tonight we dine in hell.

He then slowly readies his chains and, before anyone knows what's about to happen, he starts whipping them at the beast like there's gonna be no tomorrow for it. Blood splashes everywhere.

- HARGH ! ARGH ! HAH ! GARH ! ARGH ! ARGH ! HAARGH !

Dearg

-My god! 0_o, Dearg and Sera get drenched by the back splash.*kersploosh*

Sera: Awesome!! \(^-^)/ Alright Dearg lets help out.

Dearg: eeeeugggh. It's been a while since I've covered in someone else's blood. They start gathering the meat.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin looks at himself, now covered in blood and guts again, and frowns :

- Okay, last time doing this ! I need to keep myself clean or my mom's gonna kill me--

His phone rings again. As soon as he takes it out and looks at the screen, he frowns, looking rather uneasy.

- Heeey, mom !... Um, no, I'm just... at the cinema with my friends !... Oh come on, mom, really ? Why can't you just be cool about this whole meet-up event ?... What do you mean ?... Mom, do I look like I can wear anything else ?... Um... black color, silver trim, a bit of chains across the belt, and white diamonds on the outlines, please. Kay, thanks, mom.

He hangs up the phone, then looks at the meat, then himself, before back up at Dearg and Sera :

- You guys go ahead, I need a shower... again.

He then flies off to the waterfall and washes the blood off his fur again.

Dearg

They return to camp with blood all over them. Giresse looks with absolute horror and concern.

Giresse: what happened?

Dearg: we got it!

Giresse: you did?

Sera: we sure did ^_^. Now I'm going to go bath and change. Be a dear and haul that meat into the cart. And we'll be on our way in the morning.

Little did the know they were being watched by a group of out-land poachers. Waiting for right time to strike. The blood made it hard for them to sense them.

????: they killed our game, we will make them pay for that. We wait till night fall. The oulanders setup camp a few miles away from their position.

Sera: aah all clean, i was afraid it was going to stain my fur.

Dearg: it's been an interesting trip this far. you know, if you ever run into any trouble, you could always live with me and my nephew? You two seem to get along quite well.

Sera: *blushes and punches his shoulder* oh stop it, but i would love to visit more.... actually, i've recently just been informed that I'm being evicted from my home. The war band replaced me, and I denounced my allegiance to the ash legion.

Dearg: then it's settled your coming home with us! I will not have my "sister" be left alone like this.

Sera: Yay! now we can be.......she stops and points.

- Danger approaches! A pack of poachers roll in on tamed beast, wielding guns and swords. They circle around them and stop. Their leader appears.

????: You have caused quite a lot of trouble in these lands. you and your yellow bastard of friend just killed something that has taken me forever to find. So in return we will ransack this place, kill you! and take everything.

Sera: don't bet on it maggot! Dearg? Giresse? stay close to me! She glows white and invokes the powers of the mist. She jumps up in the air and slams down with her mace creating a harmful wall of mist. The poachers charge at her.

????: so be it! and don't worry there is plenty more where that came from.

Some of the poachers foolishly entered the mist, one by one they go down. She then summons chains and throws them out of camp.

Sera: come get some! Her eyes then glow green and she moves with incredible speed, She summons green spikes all around her and fires them at the charging poachers, impaling them, allowing her to steal their life energy. mmm tasty. Giresse and Dearg are simply amazed and continue to watch from the side lines. Shen then mist teleports behind the leader.

- Got you!

????: no, I got you foolish cat! She looks at him with confusion. An arrow hits and paralyzes her body.

????: you will be my replacement catch. I've always wondered what Charr taste like.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin slowly walks in and gets behind the poacher leader :

- Ahem.

After that, Dearg, Giresse and Sera see the mist being tainted with blood, after an extremely painful cry. When the mist is gone, the poacher is seen with blades impaled on his arms and legs, and a chain right through his throat. He then looks at the other poachers :

- You wanna go, huh ?

His eyes flash white. Blades from out of nowhere fly at the poachers and violently knock them off the beasts. As soon as they fall down, Jin proceeds to violently impale them with blades thrusting up from the ground. Blood splashes everywhere and paints the whole ground red. Jin smirks :

- Kay, where do ya wanna go now ?

Dearg

Sera uses her power to heal, and says.

- Lets go home guys. Besides we have all this food to take home. Using my power has drained me a bit.

Now that I have a place to go. They pack up and go home. Giresse smiles at Sera.

Giresse: your pretty cool Sera,

Sera: your not so bad yourself hun. *hugs him tight*

Giresse: ngh. let..go...please...

Sera: sorry ^_^, your just so fluffy and cute.

Dearg laughs and they walk home, but not empty handed.

(i think this is pretty much done but you can write whatever you want at this point)

Dearg

(yeah pretty much. Sorry, it was very short, But like I said, anybody can continue this, go on their own hunts, have a conversation and whatnot)

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(yeah pretty much. Sorry, it was very short, But like I said, anybody can continue this, go on their own hunts, have a conversation and whatnot)
(I think I kinda broke all your beasts...
Sorry dad :()

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(And you're being a dick now. Sorry.)
(Um, excuse me ?
You're the only one that keep salting in my face about my "powers" being god-mod IN EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN RP THREAD !
No-one else but you !
Look, I've had it. You're pushing my patience, and when I show my attitude, here I am, being called a dick by a brat like you.
I once felt sorry that you felt depressed... but now ?...
I dunno anymore.)

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
(Um, excuse me ?
You're the only one that keep salting in my face about my "powers" being god-mod IN EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN RP THREAD !
No-one else but you !
Look, I've had it. You're pushing my patience, and when I show my attitude, here I am, being called a dick by a brat like you.
I once felt sorry that you felt depressed... but now ?...
I dunno anymore.)
(But there's a difference between "Hey, you're broken." and "I'm going to kill every last one of you fucking scumbags.")

Dearg

(Ok I think it's safe to say that this thread is done, what's done is done, and i don't really like to "ban" anybody, just feels wrong, I'm sorry Azrion, maybe you can come back with a better attitude next time. )